He's Here?!

I wish that day never happened, i wish i could just change my past mistakes. I vaguely remember what happened. Everything around me was so small, i could hear the people bellow me cry out for their family. I couldn't move my body, but despite that it was still moving. Everytime I could move my body as i pleased for just a second, I'd feel a shock go through my body. The thought of not wanting to die still didn't leave me as unfamiliar people attacked me. At the moment i didn't understand it, why are they attacking me? Eventually i heard a voice yell out "Texas smash" and everything quickly faded to black.

After that day everything changed so suddenly, my life was turned around.
My mom and dad disappeared which forced my brother to take care of me on his own.

Some thoughts kept clouding my mind as i scribbled down the last question's answer for today. I started tap my pen to my desk, as i started thinking about what homework I'd make next. And what was b/n doing right now. I looked up as i heard one of my classmates call out to me. "Ribbit, y/n you're done already? That was really quick." you smiled looking at tsuyu who was one desk in front of you. "..Yea- i usually just finish it quickly so i don't have to worry about it later.." as i was packing my bag mina cheerfully walked over to my desk and a asked: "hey y/n wanna come sit with us at lunch?" startled i quickly answered with a short "u-uhm yeah sure!." Mina smiled brightly like she always did "thanks y/n! Oh and Tsuyu you'll come too right?" mina asked tsuyu with puppy eyes. "yeah of course I'll come as well, ribbit" tsuyu answered.

We all got up and walked to the cafeteria. Some classmates were talking with each other, and most of the others were just busy on their phone. You were the type of person that would usually just listen to some music and kinda ignore the world around, that way you wouldn't have to hear the voices around you. It was just one of the things that kept you happy. You say down at one of the tables in the cafeteria, scooting to the side of the seats so you wouldn't have to sit in the middle. Your classmates happily chatted with each other as you silently listened to them.

You usually wouldn't say much or talk much with your classmates. You never really felt like taking to any of your classmates, although you liked them very much. It simply made you nervous to talk to them. The only person you'd ever really chat with and get personal with is tsuyu. Sometimes you'd rant a bit about the things that were bothering you, and she'd always support you the best way she could, it really made you happy to be honest. You started listening to the conversation of your classmates since you were daydreaming again. Ashido snickered as she poked uraraka teasingly. "hehe! Uraraka you're really fond of midoriya ain'tcha? Maybe it's love at first sight." Mina cooed. uraraka blushed lightly "w-what?! Mina we just met each other, isn't it too quick to be taking about that stuff?!" uraraka said. You kinda knew where this was going, so you did your best to act as uninterested as possible. "And what about you Y/n who do you like huh?" You shrieked at the question, like?? Who do i like?? I haven't even been thinking about stuff like that. Gosh I'm so glad I'm covered in fur because if not everyone would've been able to see the pink blush on face. You shyly answered. "i-i don't like any of the boys that way.." mina grinned "yeaaa sureee thing" i started eating some of the food I packed earlier this morning, hoping to change the topic. Uraraka looked over to my small bento box. "woah y/n did you make that all by yourself?" she pointed at the food in your small bento box. "oh, you mean this? Yeah i did. it's not much of a big deal though, I always cook for me and my big brother." you muttered. Uraraka jumped in "Y/n doesn't your brother own that one company? Just like Ida's brother"

Oh yeah, right. that's true. You really didn't mention your family at all at school since it usually just made you sad, and you knew how to keep a straight face so you'd be alright anyways. You brother owns the company that used to belong to your parents. After they passed away your brother took over the company in order to take custody of you. You were really grateful with the little you had left. "uhhm yeah, he owns c/n it's not that much of a big deal though..." "What?! " Uraraka said surprised. "Not much of a big deal? Have you seen the company y/n? It's huge!" you laughed awkwardly. "well i guess you could say that.." you got up and packed your bag to leave your classmates. "ribbit, y/n where are you going?" avoiding eye contact you quickly replied. "i have to do something I'll see you guys in class." tsuyu looked slightly disappointed. "oh, okay alright then.. See you in class i guess."