I won't use it

I was an idiot.
A naive, stupid idiot.
Well i still am, but not as big of an idiot as i used to be. When i was younger i would always take what people say seriously, i couldn't get the difference between people being sarcastic and actually being serious about something. And sometimes i wouldn't know not to hang around certain people. If i wasn't such a big idiot then maybe my life would have been a bit different. Maybe i would have been able to become someone I'm proud of. But not me. This disgusting monster was only waiting to bare her fangs, whether she wanted it or not.

//The day you made the mistake which would burden you for life//

You looked out of the window staring at the kids playing outside with their friends. You wanted to play with them, you wanted to have fun just like they do. But would they really want to hang out with someone like you? To put it simply you were incredibly uncomfortable to be around. You where shy and didn't want to act like your true self, you had started to dislike the way you were so you put up a facade. This way you made people uncomfortable with your forced laughs and smiles, which by every passing day started to sound more genuine. But hey, at least you weren't hurting anyone.

"Y/n!"

You were snapped out of your thoughts.
"huh?" the teacher pointed at the whiteboard. "y/n what's the answer to the question?" you looked startled at the teacher, you weren't listening at all, you were daydreaming again. You muttered avoiding the teachers gaze "i-i don't know.." the teacher looked at you with a confused look on his face. "what is that?" you repeated yourself this time louder. "i don't know.." the teacher looked at you slightly annoyed "y/n do you even know what question we're at right now?" you softly sighed. "no i don't" the teacher pointed at the question "you know y/n you do realise your family pays to have me teach you important stuff? You should start showing them that you're grateful for that." the teacher looked at midoriya. "Midoriya what's the answer to the question?" midoriya sat up straightening his back, he then gave the correct answer without any mistakes. The teacher nodded."thank you midoriya that's the right answer. Now moving on-"

The bell rang interrupting your teacher. The teacher started to ramble about what homework that had to be finished,but no one really listened. All the kids in your class got up from their seat to happily spend their break in the cafeteria or outside the school. You quickly packed your backpack with your books as everyone left the classroom.

This was your first year in middle school with your childhood friends Bakugou katsuki, and Izuku midoriya. You were still getting user to your new classmates. They weren't as mean as you old classmates, but nonetheless you decided to not get too close.

You crouched down and grabbed as much snow as you could to make your tiny snowman. You wanted to Mahe your own but got convinced into everyone else having their turn first, that resulted in you having little snow to work with. Yet you still happily made your own little snowman. "heeey! Y/n!" Izuku called out. "hmm? Yes what is it izu-chan?" you got up wiping the snow off on your pants. Izuku showed you his sled. "could you please pull the sled for me and kacchan?" you ran up to Izuku. "Y-Yeah sure!"

You were the person to help around everyone in the class with heavy things or just things you need much power for.
Since you were a girl you'd grow up faster than the other classmates. (most of your classmates are boys)
Also you were slightly taller than bakugou, you wanted to tease him for being smaller than you, but you thought it was kinda mean to do so.) You took hold of the cord attached to the sled and grinned happily. "well get on guys!"

Izuku and Bakugou got on the sled. Bakugou scoffed "oi, you better run fast. Now you can actually put your shitty quirk to good use." your smile fell a bit. "yeah Bakugou.." you know people wanted you to use your quirk, but if it was unnecessary you just wouldn't use it.
You hated to use your quirk, it always gave you a bad feeling.