"I tried to find you. But I couldn't," Cassidy cried.

She swiped her hands over her face, drying her tears.

"I found you," Rose answered.

Now this was a shocker. Cassidy hadn't known that.

"How did you find me?" she questioned.

"I always knew where you were Cassie. You're my little sister," Rose answered, a small smile on her face.

Rose walked around some more, walking to the mantle in the living room. Cassidy should invite her to sit or even ask if she wanted something to drink, but she had so many questions. She didn't think she could handle the small talk.

"Why didn't you come and see me before? I was so worried about you. I tried looking for you, but I couldn't find you."

Rose turned to the coffee table now and picked up a piece of paper. It was a cake design Cassidy had been working on.

"Things were a bit difficult before. But I knew we needed to see each other now."

"Why now?" she wondered.

"The police have been talking to you," Rose said, as she placed the drawing back onto the table and fixed her gaze on Cassidy.

"How do you know about that?" Cassidy asked confused.

Had Rose been watching her? That was the one way she could have known. Cassidy hadn't told anyone about the police and their theories on Rose, except her mother. And she was sure Martha wasn't the one who had told Rose what was going on.

"I told you. I knew where you were all along Cassie."

A hint of a smile played on Rose's lip. She seemed more interested in Cassidy's apartment than the conversation they were having.

"So, you've been following me?" Cassidy asked.

"Following is a strong word. I was just keeping an eye on my younger sister, making sure she was okay."

"You could have made yourself known sooner. That would have made sure I was okay. Do you know what the police are saying about you? Do you know what they think you did?"

Guess it was time to talk about the elephant in the room. Cassidy had so many questions.

"I have an idea," Rose said, a hint of a smile on her face again.

"Then tell me they're wrong. Tell me they don't know what they're talking about," Cassidy pleaded.

"Why do you need to hear that from me? Are you beginning to question your older sister Cassie?"

She was. It was difficult not to with all the evidence.

"The police have evidence. They're saying you're a suspect in this case."

"They can say what they want," Rose answered, nonchalantly.

"Does it not bother you? Do you not want to clear you name?"

"Once you believe me, that's all I need Cassie."

Cassidy shook her head. She wasn't sure what she believed anymore.

"You need to turn yourself in to the police. You have to clear your name," Cassidy said, ignoring her sister's previous statement.

For the past two weeks she had been praying her sister wasn't the murderer. But evidence was mounting, and it was hard to ignore the things that were staring her in the face.

"Why didn't you do deliveries today?" Rose asked, not answering her question.

"What?"

The sudden change in topic threw Cassidy off her game.