Dark Desires: the sequel (Intrulogince)

Start from the beginning

Logan ran his fingertips lightly across the inside of Roman's raised arm stopping at the rope around the sub's wrist, "not too tight? Nod for yes, shake for no." Roman shook his head. "Do you know why you're here?" Roman shook his head again. "you're here to receive punishment for your poor behaviour around me these past few weeks." Logan informed Roman.

Romans eyes seemed to scream 'I'm sorry.'

"There's no use looking at me like that Roman; it's already been decided." Logan turned and walked to the foot of the bed where Remus was waiting patiently for his turn, kneeling on the floor in nothing but a green leather collar. Logan smiled and patted to bed silently asking Remus to get on it.

The intrusive side jumped onto the large bed happily and suck his tongue out panting, thirsty for his master.

"Would you like your reward, pet?... speak boy." Logan commanded.

"Yes master." Remus answered licking his dry lips.

"Then let's show you twin what he'll receive if he behaves better in the future." The logical side stripped himself at a standard speed, not slow but not in a rush.

Roman blushed at the glorious sight of Logan's naked body and whimpered quietly wishing he was in Remus' spot. But Logan paid him no mind, he didn't even scold Roman; the lack of attention was Roman own personal hell, such a specific punishment that could only work on the creative twins.

Remus knelt on the mattress awaiting Logan's commands, watching Logan's every movement as he got on the bed in front of Remus. There was an unspoken agreement as the two sides shared a look. Suddenly Logan grabbed Remus by the hair and roughly pulled him into a heated wet kiss. Remus moaned as Logan tugged on hair as they devoured each other.

Remus' dick hardened against Logan body and Logan reacted sharply, reaching between them to stroked Remus' dick. The scene was filthy, but Roman was turned on by all of it.

"On your hands and knee Re." Logan instructed firmly after he pulled away, and let go of Remus. Remus quickly did as he was told. "How did I manage to find such an obedient bitch. You have freedom to speak until I say so Remus, I want you to let Roman know how good of a master I've been to you."

"So good master, you trained me so well~" Remus praised Logan.

"Pop quiz. What do my good pets get for being good?" Logan asked.

"They get masters big juicy cock!" Remus answered excitedly.

"And?" Logan smirked.

"And his cum!" Remus chirped.

"Clever boy Remus." Logan purred, "go on pet, take your reward."

"Thank you master!" Remus lunged forward to take Logan half hard penis in his wet slobbering mouth. Logan gave him quite a scare when he first came to Remus but he hadn't experienced another drop since that night.

Remus sucked Logan's dick until he was rock hard and pulled off to lick Logan's head jerking the dominant side off. Logan sighed and groaned every time Remus flicked his tongue over his slit lapping up every drop of pre cum. Logan jumped slightly when Remus left his shaft to suck on his balls stretching his mouth taking both of them and closing his lips around them. "S-such a talented slut~" Logan moaned feeling Remus licking his balls. "close Re~" he announced.

Remus released his master's testicles and tilted his head back opening his mouth wide. Logan chuckled endearingly and jerked himself off aiming into Remus' mouth. The logical sides mouth hung open silently moaning as he spurted cum into Remus' waiting mouth, some drops missing and landing on his cheeks and chin.