Relight My Fire

summary: Janus and Remus have a date night and experiment with a kink they haven't tried before.

Warning: anal sex / Language / Kinks / wax play / aftercare / BDSM

Janus and Remus were having one of their 'romantic' evenings; where they'd have a candlelit dinner with dessert, and then they dance around the darkest corners of Thomas' mind.

Of course, Janus was the lead that spun Remus around to the intense and passionate music, it was almost as if they were having sex there and then.

Remus enjoyed these types of nights with his lover. He twirled around 360 so he would face Janus again with a light smile across his face "You're such a good dancer. Where did you learn?"

"From all those night Thomas spent watching dancing with the stars, honestly it's not that difficult, our boy could be good if he tried a little more, but tonight's about us not Thomas, my dear." Janus smirked and dipped Remus. "And I have special plans for us."

Remus smiled but raised a brow at Janus, curious to what he could have planned "You gonna tell me or is it a secret for later?"

Janus pulled Remus back up, so they were chest to chest, staring into Remus eyes with his own lust filled, mismatched eyes. "I'm definitely not planning on tying you to my bed and letting you explore one of your naughty kinks." Janus lied.

Remus' eyes trailed to the side as he pretended to hum at thought, but he soon looked back into Janus' eyes "Sounds fun~ how can I say no to that"

Janus bowed to his partner out of common dance courtesy, and held out his arm for Remus. "Shall we?"

"Of course, love" Remus giggled slightly and hooked his arm with Janus'.

Janus sunk the two of the down to go straight to his room, shifting only Remus out of his clothes in the process.

Janus' room was warm and humid; tropical house plants and little fancy water features, it was so hot in fact, that the vapour drifted a light mist around the room.

Janus looked Remus' naked body up and down with a hungry expression even though they already ate.

Remus noticed the look Janus was giving him, deciding to turn around and posed so his ass stuck out a bit more "like something you see~?" Remus laughed, swinging his hips playfully.

"Absssolutely not" Janus hissed, chuckling at Remus' bedroom humour, he really did look great in his birthday suit. "I don't want to prey on you right now."

Remus bit on his lip, thinking of how to respond but could easily be mistaken. "Do what you like, I'm all yours tonight~" he grinned, flicking his tongue at the other.

Janus rose a hand onto Remus' sweaty chest pushing his lover to the bed, "I intend to."

Remus shuffled a bit on the bed to get more comfortable against the sheets, his legs spread slightly out of instinct.

"Good boy you get comfortable." Janus lit a large metallic gold candle on his bedside table, which also had a jar of Vaseline and Lube. He summoned a black bondage rope and pulled it taut making a loud whip cracking sound.

Remus bit down on his lip, eager if anything. His cock twitched with anticipation as his eyes looked at the rope, a bright blush spread across his face.

Janus positioned Remus and tied his wrists to the bedposts. He got back up the stripped for Remus teasingly slow. "I remembered how much you love danger and pain, how much it turns you on; personally, I don't want to injure my little octopus, but I found something we can do the I'm comfortable with as well."