Dark Desires (intrulogical)

Summary: Logan has a fight with Roman and leaves before it gets too heated; lost in the dark corner of Thomas' mind Logan encounters Remus, who persuades the logical side to let him help.

Warning: mentions of violence / BDSM / blow jobs / dom drop and comfort

Logan was furious with Roman, so much so that he had to storm off upstairs to end their heated argument. There was no getting through to the creative side.

Not paying attention to where he was going; blind with rage, Logan opened the first door he came to and slammed it shut behind him.

It took Logan a while to get his bearings in the dark, decrepit hallway. There were three doors along the hallway, two opposite each other, and the third dead ahead. The door on the wall to his right was most likely Janus'; charcoal black paint job, a gold door knob, decorative pillars of black marble carved to look like they had snakes coiling around the poles that flanked the door. "fascinating..."

The second door on his left was, grotesque to say the least. Very little work went into the upkeep of the door; the dark green paint was flaking and peeling away from the wood, the handle was rusting, and there was a foul stench that trailed to the door frame that had mould growing up it. Logan cringed, Remus' room no doubt, he thought. What also caught his attention was the crude 'KEEP OUT!' sign. "Odd Remus isn't one to keep secrets..." Logan spoke to himself as he investigated.

As Logan turned away from Remus' door, a shiver ran down his spine, he hadn't noticed but it was considerably cold here. Too late to flee, too overcome by his curiosities. Logan took a step towards the third door, boarded up with planks of splintering wood. He didn't get far.

Something shifted; like a well-paced horror movie sequence, time seemed to slow down. The silence was deafening. The killer was near, stalking his victim. Logan was oblivious the pair of devilish eyes following his every move.

Logan couldn't comprehend why his heart rate sped up in that moment. It was as though his body knew it was in danger before he did.

"Boo." A whispered that sounded like it was being shouted into Logan's ear had the logical side wince while he was uncharacteristically shaken. A hand found its way to Logan's neck, it squeezed around him, blocking his airways. Logan struggled as his tried to get air into his lungs.

"You have such a pretty pulse Logan." Remus whispered before licking into Logan's ear, the dark sides tongue flicked over Logan's eardrum, it was so deep. The logical side went limp, barely conscious as Remus' tongue fucked his ear canal.

Remus retracted his tongue and let Logan go before the other side did pass out. Logan stumbled and backed away from Remus, his back up against the wall on Janus' side. He choked and wiped his wet ear, glaring up at Remus.

"what's wrong Logi Bear, someone ruin your picnic?" Remus cackled.

Logan cleared his throat taking deep breaths before answering, "your brother is so difficult sometime; I've never known someone to be such a close minded, arrogant, pompous idiot. He has zero respect for anyone if he doesn't get his way!" Logan ranted.

Remus zoned out for a bit, picking in between his teeth with a dirty fingernail.

"sometimes I just want to-" Logan couldn't think of anything he could possibly do.

"-strangle him?" Remus suggested with a cat-like grin.

"What!? No. No, I would never turn to violence to get my point across; I know from experience that does not work." Logic protested against the intrusive thoughts.

"Boring~" Remus sighed and walked up to Logan, pulling the other back onto his feet.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you Remus, but I'm not going to physically fight, nor harm Roman... despite how much he has bothered me today." Logan said after Remus picked him up.