Honey! I Shrunk Virgil (Prinxiety)

Summay: Roman bakes some Alice in Wonderland themed treats, but turns out he also included their magical element. Virgil gets shrunk and Roman wants to make the most of their size difference.

Warning: anal vore / anal play / big dildos / extreme size difference.

Virgil was on his bed listening to My chemical Romance when he smelt something good down in the common area. He got up; feeling a little peckish and made his way downstairs to the empty kitchen. He looked around and spotted a tray of freshly baked cupcakes, and licked his lips. Each cake had 'Eat me' written in icing, Virgil smirked and shrugged, "if you say so." He picked a cake with purple frosting and took a big bite.

After finishing the cupcake Virgil felt funny, it was like the mind palace was getting bigger - no, he was getting smaller. Virgil stopped shrinking at around three inches high.

After rewatching Alice-in-wonderland, Roman had an idea to create something based off it. He had just finished up the themed cakes and gone into the bathroom to clean himself of flour and other ingredients while he waited for them to cool. He'd been in there for around 10 minutes making himself look 'perfect' again, most of that time spent just posing in the mirror.

Virgil squeaked looking up at the kitchen panicking. It took him awhile but he sucked it up and started the climb up the apron hung next to the kitchen counter. The tiny side was exhausted once he made it, and when he saw the cakes, he glared at them.

Roman checked himself once more before heading out the bathroom. He closed the door behind him and headed downstairs to check on the cakes; by now they must have been cooled enough.

Virgil heard the footsteps and instinctively hid behind the salt shaker, peering out as he watched Roman walk into the common space.

Roman soon made his way into the kitchen, almost instantly noticing that one of the cakes were missing. "Well this can't be good" he said to himself and went over to the cake tray.

"No shit Sherlock" Virgil whispered sarcastically, still hidden out of Roman's line of sight.

Roman looked around, knowing someone must have shrunken and they couldn't have gone far. "Where are you?"

Virgil grumbled and crossed his arms walking out from behind the salt, "Over here Princey!" Virgil called to his boyfriend.

Roman perked up and went over to the counter he saw the now small Virgil on. He leaned down, placing both elbows on the counter. "Oh, wow. You really are small"

"why Roman!? what world are you living in where you think this is cool? Leaving out magic cakes." Virgil squeaked clearly under a lot of stress.

"Woah, woah. First of all, calm down. It's not that bad, Virge" Roman reassured, using a calm voice.

The anxious side pouted. "I was hungry and I saw a cake so I ate it; that leaves you in the wrong, don't even try to put this on me."

Roman chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine, I won't. But I must say, you look cute like this" he gently poked his finger tip on Virgil's chest.

Virgil blushed and slapped Romans finger away, "shut up, I'm not cute under any circumstance." Virgil argued.

"I think you can make this one exception to be cute" Roman chuckled, picking Virgil up and put him on his flat hand.

"There is no exception Ro, I'm anxiety, I'm not cute." Virgil said standing by his word, he didn't take compliments all that well in any situation, much to Romans disappointment.

"Whatever you say, emo~" Roman softly smiled and started walking out the kitchen with small Virgil in hand.

Virgil clung to Romans finger for dear life as they made their way to the creative side's room.