Dark Desires: the sequel (Intrulogince)

Summary: Logan still wishes to teach Roman a lesson for his poor behaviour, and Remus wishes to help. However their original plans come to a grinding stop when the truth comes out.

Warning: threesome / heavy bondage / angst and hurt with comfort / porn with feelings / incest / pet play

A few days had passed since Logan had first had sexual encounters with Remus but, deep down the logical side still wanted to teach Roman a lesson. He wanted the Prince to understand that Logan was his superior, and he was going to use what Remus taught him on.

Logan knocked in Romans door but got not answer. "Roman, open up." Logic called out firmly, still nothing. Logan huffed out a heavy sigh and entered Romans room to see if the creative side was even in his room, there was no sign of him. Logan frowned and left the royal sides room to continue his search.

Meanwhile, Remus was up to no good or he was doing Logan a favour depending on how you look at things. Logan had informed him that he'd made a plan to 'sit down' with Roman and confront him about his behaviour. Of course, Remus wanted to help.

"Remus get off of me this instant!" The prince growled through his teeth while being grappled in the middle of a large throne hall at the heart of Thomas' imagination.

"No can-do brother. You see, a special someone requires your audience." Remus grinned summoning navy-blue bondage rope. The duke took his twin straight to Logan's bedroom.

Romans eyes widened, "What the hell! Since when are you conspiring with Logan?" Roman was in a state of utter disbelief.

"Since I helped him with his anger management issues... Now then, be a good little slut a hold still, it won't be long before master finds us, and I want to get you prepared so I can get a reward later." Remus purred with a smirk.

Roman did the complete opposite once Remus summoned all the equipment that the unlikely pair were planning to use on him. He wouldn't admit but he felt a twinge of jealousy discovering Remus was sleeping with his crush; that's why Roman was always picking fight with Logan. He liked the logical side, but Logan was so oblivious it made Roman mad so he'd lash out and become unreasonable; it wasn't something Roman proud of.

Thirty-seven long minutes of Roman struggling while Remus stripped his twin and tied Romans wrist to the head board. The light creative side was secured into place with an incredibly intricate combination of knots. Remus had alleviated Romans legs and put his ankles in a pair of leather manacles attached to a long metal pole to keep Romans legs from closing.

"I hate your guts!" Roman spat at his twisted twin, to which Remus shrugged.

"Oh, hush slut. I knew about your crush on Logan long before you did, just be glad you finally get to take his dick... I just pray that shows you some mercy" Remus gagged Roman with one of Logan's old ties he didn't wear anymore.

As if on cue, Logan opened his bedroom door looking defeated, only to stare at the sight laid out before him.

"I caught him for you master, are you proud of me?" Remus dropped to the floor and crawled over to Logan on his hands and knees like a well-trained puppy, easily falling into the role of the submissive.

"Very proud, Remus." Logan petted Remus hair gently. The intrusive side keened and leaned into Logan's loving touch, pleased that his actions received his lover's approval. "I'll reward you soon pet." Logan walked up Romans side, standing next to the top of the bed. "You've been such a nuisance Roman. Honestly, does it really take being physically tied down to get you to cooperate?" Logan asked rhetorically.

Roman looked up at Logan, drooling around Logan's old light blue tie. Take me Logan. I want you, please just take me! Roman begged even though Logan couldn't hear his thoughts.