Ride or Die (Intruxiety)

Summary: Remus left out a rather unique house plant that releases sweet smelling pollen to attract victims. Unaware, Virgil sniffs the flower and get infected with its strong aphrodisiac pollen, with a fatal property.

Warning: Anal sex with prep / mentions of death / rough sex with aftercare and feelings

Remus had left to his part of the imagination, just to screw around for a bit. He had left one of his plants out in the open, it happened to be his favourite because if sniffed it would get the person sick with lust and if they stay unfucked they could die. It was hilarious to have people sniff it and watch them die from being declined a good fucking, to him at least.

Virgil was walking back to his room when he passed by a house plant he hadn't seen before, thinking it was a harmless flower with a nice smell he leaned in to smell its perfume, he smiled and continued walking. As he reached Remus door when he was overcome with a sudden wave of vertigo. He held himself up by holding the doorknob like a life-line. 

Remus sunk back into his room, having exhausted all he could do in the imagination.

Virgil accidentally twist the knob which opened Remus door, falling into the doorway, breathing heavily, and sweating with an intense fever that came out of nowhere.

Remus walked over to the side and offered him a hand, "You okay there, Virgin?"

Virgil groaned; his head lulled to the side as he lay on the floor with a prominent tent in his jeans.

Remus smirked at the sight, kneeling down next to him and patting Virgil's head. "Sniffed my plant, did you Virgil?" He asked teasingly.

Virgil frowned only just registering what Remus asked him "w-what did that thing do to me." He whimpered.

Remus smiled, patting his head again "Why it makes you horny, and without a good fucking you'll die!"

"What!?" Virgil's eyes snapped open instantly panicking, and hyperventilating.

"It's alright, Virgin! I could always give you the fucking you need to survive!" Remus said cheerfully.

Virgil whimpered, getting fucked by Remus could be equally as deadly for all he knew, but he was so hard it hurt. "P-please R-re~"

Remus smiled, picking him up and throwing Virgil over his shoulder. Virgil body flopped, hang helplessly over Remus, his hard-on pressed against the intrusive side made hump Remus' chest a few times.

Remus hummed a jolly tune and threw Virgil on his bed and getting on top of him "You look cute when you're horny, emo."

"I literally feel like I'm dying Remus!" Virgil sobbed.

Remus hummed, snapping away their clothes "Prep, no prep?"

"Prep-." Virgil dick and balls were rock hard, and just as purple as Virgil's hair.

Remus continued to hum annoyingly; snapping so his fingers were covered in lube, he slipped one into Virgil, pumping it in and out.

"G- ah!" Virgil moaned at the intrusion, 'wait! Remus is actually prepping me?' Virgil thought. "You're actually doing this?"

"I'm not THAT cruel, though I'll gladly stop if you want." Remus said as he slipped another finger into the emo and began scissoring him open.

Virgil shook his head rapidly, "No! please Remus don't, I need you. I don't want to die like this Please~ oh fuck!" Virgil moaned pushing back on Remus fingers.

Remus smiled, taking his free hand and running it over Virgil's dick, starting to jerk him off.

Virgil arched up thrusting into Remus fist already leaking with pre cum.