Late at Night (Prinxiety)

Summary: Roman has an issue; as the romantic side, when Thomas is aroused, Roman goes into a heat-like state. Virgil couldn't have chose a worse or better time to catch Roman.

warning: sexual content, no kinks.

Roman was currently in the kitchen, making himself something to eat. It was quite late; he tried his best to be as quiet as possible so he didn't wake the others up. He grabbed a plate from the cabinet but squeaked as he suddenly felt heat rushing down his spine and accidentally dropped the plate in the process making a loud clatter. Thankfully it hadn't shattered.

Still awake in his room Virgil was playing with one of his fidget toys; when he heard the loud sound from the kitchen he jumped. "What was that?" Virgil made his way down to the kitchen where he found Roman. "Princey?"

Roman whipped around to face Virgil, slightly startled not expecting anybody to be up. Then again this was Virgil, so it would be normal for him to stay up late "Oh! Virgil- Apologies for bothering you-" Roman bit his lip. 'Seriously, Thomas. Why now?' Roman internally groaned but bent down to pick up the plate and set it on the counter-top.

"Whatever; you okay, you look like you're burning up, should I go get someone?" Virgil asked walking over to Roman. He placed a hand on Roman's forehead, "Jesus man, why are you so warm?"

Roman pushed Virgil's hand away from his head carefully and cleared his throat "No n-need for that. I'll just be going t-to my room now" Roman awkwardly smiled, having a slight stutter as he desperately speed-walked past Virgil and made his way towards the stairs.

"Roman!" Virgil yelled quietly running after Roman. Virgil rushed past Roman and blocked Romans doorway. "What going on with you? and don't tell me not to worry because that's my job Ro."

"I- Virgil, could you please move out of the way-?" Roman gasped out and bit hard on his lip. His legs ached and his face grew redder by the second while he squirmed where he stood.

"I'm not moving until you tell me what's up, Roman." Virgil whispered standing his ground against the flustered, hot, sexy romantic side, 'wait what was that third one?'

"Please, Virgil, I- ah~ f-fuck~" Roman's body shook as he let out a quiet moan unintentionally. He squeezed his legs together to try hide the fact that a tent had formed in his boxers, highly embarrassed if anything.

"D-did you just moan?" Virgil twisted the handle of Romans door and walked into the room backwards gesturing for Roman to follow, curling his index finger with a smirk on his face.

Roman shakily stepped inside of his room, slightly confused as to why the other hadn't made an effort to leave. "You can g-go now," he shuffled to the side, hoping Virgil would leave so he couldn't embarrass himself anymore.

Virgil closed the door behind Roman and shoved the side up against it, "you're horny, huh Ro? Want any help with that?"

"Ah-! Virge~ f-fuck~!" Roman moaned out from the sudden touch, squirming against the door. Pointlessly he tried bucking his hips into nothing to get some sort of friction.

Virgil pinned Roman there rubbing his hand over Roman's hot sweaty bare chest squeezing those gorgeous pecs, "oh I would like to very much if that's cool with you Ro."

"Please, Virgil~! I- need you!" Roman gasped out, leaning into the touch of Virgil's hands as he kicked and struggled wanting more attention. By now he was desperate to have any sort of touch, trying to wrap his arms around the other.