111

F L A S H B A C K

“So you don't want to move out?” Clarendon asked after scanning everything. They had decided to rearrange their apartment. Living together for almost three years, they had managed to collect different things. Like Destine's crystals, Clarendon's hero figures, some cooking set, new sofa, a large TV, and some random things. However, as months pass by, their apartment is slowly getting crowded.

Destine scrunched her nose.

“Hassle”

Clarendon gathered her hair to one side and wiped her sweaty neck.

“We should've turn off the AC. Baka matuyuan ka ng pawis”

Destine grabbed the towel away and wiped his forehead and neck.

“Are you hungry?” she asked because all they did this morning was to organize their things, which they do every year, “Order tayo? We're both too tired to cook”

Clarendon placed his hands on her torso as she wipe his sweaty forehead.

“Yeah. Use my card...I want pizza”

Destine grabbed her phone from the table and started dialing the number of their favorite pizza house. Clarendon sat on their couch, pulling Destine with him making her sit on his lap. Destine wrapped her right arm around his neck as she order their favorite pizza.

Destine ended the call and stared at Clarendon who has his eyes closed. She caressed his face using her fingers and stopped on his lips. Clarendon opened his eyes and it landed on hers.

Destine felt his heart swelling with happiness. She was sure that if he loves Clarendon before, she loves him even more now. If only she was brave enough to tell him that.

But for now, maybe this can work.

Destine suddenly leaned and pressed her lips to his. Clarendon sat properly, holding her waist to prevent her from falling and kissing her back. While they were kissing, they suddenly remembered the day where they first made love. As much as they want to forget that night...they just couldn't. That sort of became a catalyst for them to open themselves to each other. It became the key to fully trust one another. 

Clarendon deepened the kiss, his tongue asking for permission to enter her mouth. When she parted her lips and their tongues touched, their skins instantly felt hot. Every caress is burning. It made them ache for more.

He held her leg and made her straddle him. Destine wrapped both of her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her, her center rubbing on his. She moaned when she felt his growing dent on her wet center. When she started grinding on top of him, he groaned loudly.

“Fuck” he breathed heavily and Destine smiled in between their kisses. Clarendon's kisses went down to her neck, finding her sweet spot and sucking it making her squirm. His kisses trailed down her collarbone, nipping her skin while his hands started wandering inside her shorts. He smirked when he felt how wet she is.

“So what are we gonna do when the pizza arrives?” he asked. Destine rolled her eyes.

“That's why just shut up and continue what you're doing”

Clarendon wasted no time and attacked her lips again, his fingers strumming her center like a guitar. When he inserted two fingers at once, she threw her head back.

“Oh shit”

Soon enough, their clothes came flying all over the place. He made her lay down the couch as he trailed wet kisses all over her breasts before lining their centers together. He looked at her in the eyes, asking for permission. Destine nodded and Clarendon took that as a cue to push himself inside her, her tightness made him want to push with so much fervor but he stopped himself. Destine closed her eyes tightly. Even though this is the second time they're doing it, it still hurts. Clarendon kissed her forehead, letting her adjust to his size. After a few minutes, Destine started moving her hips, signalling him to move inside her. Clarendon started moving in a slow pace making Destine moan.

Clarendon stared at her, he still couldn't believe that she's finally here with him. His heart beating so fast. His heart beating for her.

Destine pulled her closer, telling him to move faster and he did. He slammed his dick inside her with so much fervor that Destine started screaming, not caring about their neighbors. When he flicked his thumb on her clit, waves of spasms hit her, and when she clenched around him, he pulled away, spilling his seeds on her stomach.

Destine held him tight when he collapsed on top of her. She wanted to say, I love you so much, but she knows that Clarendon knows it. When Destine started giggling, Clarendon looked at her with his brows furrowed.

“We better wash up now, our pizza will be here anytime soon”

Clarendon smiled and kissed her forehead. She's the best.