"Oh my innocent darling wife, how will you bear my offspring if I remove it?" I look at him confounded as he gives me an amused look.

Suddenly, my eyes widen in realization as his words repeat in my mind. 'Oh my Allah! It's his male part!!' How could I be so dumb? I mentally smack myself and quickly hide my face between my palms in embarrassment as I feel my face flustered and I'm sure by now it has turned into a scarlet hue.

I again squirm trying to get down from his lap. No way I will be able to sit in that position now. Its too mortifying. He gives me a stern look raising his perfect eyebrow in my direction. "Now, what did I tell you about defying me in the morning love?" I shiver, and sit still trying to ignore his hardness poking against my derriere.

"That's the effect you have on me.." His voice turns hoarse, as he whispers close to my ear, his breath fanning my neck, as he presses me back more to his chest. Ignoring the tingling sensation, I distract myself, on the passing tall skyscrapers and the cars, passing behind us.

It's been an hour and we sit in an awkward silence. Him, busy typing something on his phone and me nervously fidgeting with my fingers keeping my gaze out of the window.

The car slows down and I see the large iron gates coming into view. My eyes glint with happiness as my eyes fall on those familiar words- Ivanov Manor and Estates. Ahead a set of splendidly carved iron gates are sliding open inwards and the guards bow in respect as soon as our car crosses the check post and enters the drive way.

The gates are bordered by double back to back very well secured electrical fences about a 100 feet in height, stretching on impressively as far as the eye could see

The gates are bordered by double back to back very well secured electrical fences about a 100 feet in height, stretching on impressively as far as the eye could see. The estates picturesque scenery consists of Mediterranean green country side.

The drive continues down a resin bound gravel road lined with rows of flowery tropical trees. It could have been a span of half an hour when the car swerves a corner. I am beyond amazed at the sight of the vibrant gardens, the artificial waterfall and the rows and rows of water streams with small water fountains in between them surrounded by a vast garden. Ahead of the gardens is the magnificent manor decorated with evening lights.