Divine Messenger

I know I haven't uploaded a story for almost 3 weeks, and I'm sorry about that. I usually get my inspiration/motivation from school.

This is story was inspired by a 1998 movie, "City of angels"

It was a good movie, I kept on screaming 'YOUR AN IDIOT WOMAN!!" at the female protagonist for 5 minutes straight. :>

_______________________________

—Impulse's POV—

It's common to have accidents on the hermitcarft server. We all derp once in a while, or maybe often... who knows. I myself had many accidents before, usually because of my elytra durability. Sometimes it would even be from tnt explosions when we do boomer requests. But what the hey? At least I don't die alone. :p

But today was different. We boomers had another request, and me and Tango were having way too much fun setting up the tnt contraptions while giving Bdubs his usual dose of teasing. It was more fun to watch the tnt destroy every block of stone that covered this hole, it gave me relief that there weren't any damage to our client's project.

But do you know what's not fun? When you get too close to the tnt that you get yeeted from the platform, as you fall down to your doom with your elytra failing on you because people forget to check their durability.

Yeah, that was rough.

I expected to wake up in my base after respawn, but somehow I wounded up on the cold hard ground, staring at the blue sky. In the corner of my eye, I spotted a man, with a black coat draped around his shoulders, staring at me worriedly. The man asked, "Are you okay? That was quite a fall."

As I struggled to lift myself to a more comfortable position, I realized that my body felt numb. Surely I would have at least felt a stinging pain stab through  my body after respawn. That explosion was a bit overwhelming.

"Y-Yeah. I think I am?" I chuckled nervously. While I'm a bit puzzled, I shared the stranger a convinced smile. "Don't worry about me," I said, finally picking myself from the ground.

"Wait...why am I in the shopping district?" I turned around at every direction, recognizing every variety of shops, which left me puzzled. "How did I get from False's base to the mushroom islan- was the explosion really that strong?!" I muttered all my thoughts that screamed in my head.

The stranger stood calmly with an overwhelming smile on his face, he kept chuckling to himself from every single moment my voice cracked from my nervous mutters. "Wai- Who are you?!" I exclaimed.

"Calm down Impulse," the stranger whispered. He held a steady grip on my shoulder and whispered the same words all over again until I finally calmed down. Believe it or not but the moment the stranger touched my shoulder, a  calming sensation washed down through my whole body. I felt so peaceful.

The stranger continued smiling, even after letting go of my shoulder. He turned his head back at the city of chaotic structures and gazed at them, his expression grew more amused every 5 seconds after looking at a shop. "I must say, you and the hermits have really great building skills," he replied.

My social skills came back after the mention of the hermits. "Of course! The hermits are fantastic people!" I exclaimed proudly.

The stranger hummed, giving me an amused look, like I was a little kid showing their parent a drawing. "This server of yours reminds me of my home. It's chaotic but gives off this peaceful vibe no matter how noisy it can be. Beautiful skies that changes it's warm colors that it feels like your actually touching the clouds, and friends that surrounds you with comfort and love that.... your burdening feelings just go away. That's what my home is like..."

The Unforgettable Hermitcraft 7On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara