A Feline Supporter

*Opens the doors to Wattpad*

'Keichi makes an entrance!~~'

Now who has mountain dew or pepsi or anything red? Because I have to remove this thing in my head which is called a squi-writers block.

:>

I'm feral.

I am hiding, But he's out there.Just ignoring all our history. Memories get erased. And I'll get replaced. With a newer cooler version of me

Because I'm feral

;)))))

FLUFFY STUFF!! FLUFFY STUFF IN THE BATHROOM!! Is it a sadder sight? No. Because it's fluffy! Grian is a Rich! Grian is a squidpppo! I want to be chill!

________________________________

—Grian's POV—

I busied away in the depths of my storage room, crafting up the item frames as products for my shop. I piled them in a stack next to me as I crafted more of them, placing the sticks and the leather together in one crafting table.

I hummed to myself an iconic little tune and bobbed my head to the tune. Then I started packing up the rest of the item frames inside a separate shulker boxes till I was finally able to stuff them all. Task completed!

I stood up from where I sat, collected the shulker box, sprinted out of the mansion to my little chest monster. I was supposed to find my two shulkers fulk of sand and gravel, but through the search I spotted an animal hiding in between the mess.

"Meow!"

I raised one eyebrow as I looked at the familiar feline, "Jellie?"

Alas it was the one and only Jellie, for unknown reasons hanging out on my pile, continuously poking her paw on the puffer fish as if it was a squeaky toy. Welp, poor Kenny the puffer fish.

She finally acknowledged my presence and stared anxiously at me with those emerald green eyes, just like Scar's. I quietly approached the feline, squatted down to her level, and gave the cat a little pat on the head.

"Now aren't you supposed to be with Scar or did you just mistaken my chest monster for Scar's? He does make a lot of chest monsters," I chuckled softly. I stroked my hand on the feline's soft grey fur, she seemed to enjoy my touch.

It was at that moment, that I've come up with the stupidest yet most brilliant idea. A grin widely as I collected the other two shulkers, then scooped up Jellie into my arms. "Jellie I need you to do a little something for me please? I promise I'll bring you back to Scar," I smiled cheekily.

I took the stack of rockets with my free hand, made sure I held the cat firmly, then proceeded to take off to the skies.

________________________________

After restocking the barge, I brought Jellie through the shop district till we arrived at the town hall, where the mayoral poll stands. I placed down Jellie next to Mumbo's poll and nudged her near the hole.

I took a red concrete powder from the chest and placed it right near the edge. "Okay Jellie, what I want you to do is push this block inside the hole. Can you do that?" I asked, but Jellie just stared at me clueless.

I motioned my hands everywhere and demonstrated a pushing action then pointed at the hole. "Jellie, push red block, in hole, Grian happy, no pressure," I gave her a big thumbs up. Instead the cat leaped on the concrete blocked, patted it gently, then rested her head on her paws.

I then sighed in defeat. I squatted next to the block and placed a cod fish next to the cat for here to eat." It's okay Jellie, it was a stupid idea anyway.." I said with another sigh, bringing myself to a sitting position as I observed her nibbling that poor cod into what's left of it.

I felt stupid.. Like, really Grian?! Forcing a cat to support Mumbo, who unsurprisingly belongs to Scar, who's also in the mayoral race, so of course she would support him instead. What's next, a kidnap the whole population of cods to support?! Geez!

My thoughts were interrupted by a certain feline leaping onto my lap. She curled into a little ball and rested her head on top of my upper leg. Now I must admit Jellie really is an adorable cat that I found myself smiling at her.

I stroked her head a couple of times as she let out little purrs, she nudged herself closer to my chest while bobbing her head near my arm. I found myself almost cuddling the hell out of this little cat, giggling as she tried to have her little cat nap.

This reminds me of the two cats I currently have outside the server, Maui and Pearl. And I honestly miss them...
"Welp, I can see how you can make Scar the happiest man on earth," I chuckled.

"Yep! Jellie's the best."

I flinched from the voice behind me, stumbling back on the ground as the cat jumped from my lap. Scar stood there smirking, with arms crossed, "Gee, wonder who kidnapped my precious cat?"

"One, I was gonna bring her back to you!And two, you should really watch your cat!" I huffed with my arms crossed. "Or I might ending up kidnapping her for reals," I teased.

"Haha, alright alright. I'll try to stop leaving her in random places as habit." he replied.

Just then a sound of a piston extending caught both of our attention. We turned around and saw Jellie next to the poll, with an extra red concrete block finally a block higher, actually as high as Scar's and Stress'.

Scar was stunned, then looked at Jellie with eyes that showed betrayal. "J-Jellie?! How could you-u?!" His stuttered with a high pitched voice. "Wh-y-"

"YES, BETRAYED BY YOUR OWN CAT!!" I cheered with a laugh so mischievous yet genuine. I spammed my rockets till I reached the sky and yelled "MUMBO FOR MAYOR!!" till I disappeared from the shopping district.

Scar shook his head in disappointment then glared back at the feline sitting innocently on the poll like she didn't just supported Mumbo for mayor.

"I must say Jellie, I'm mildly disappointed with you Jellie," he said sternly, like a parent scolding their child. Scar tried not to look at those naive eyes of his cat, trying to ignore the cute little meows with a frown on his face. But he gave in to the cuteness and ran towards the cat.

"Aww, I can't stay mad at you!" He lifted her in his arms and proceeded to cuddle the lovable feline.

________________________________