Epilogo 2

Last chapter 😭😭

LEXI

He left Brownwick's airport looking around with a blank expression on his face. Nearby he could feel the stares and hear the whispers and giggles of girls around him.

He took his phone out, an iPhone 11 Pro to be exact, as he did he heard a capture of a few cameras. He looked up and saw some girls holding their phones out and were pointed in his direction. He scoffed under his breath then directed his attention back to his phone.

"Lexus! My dude!" A deep familiar voice called out and he looked. It was his friend, Kayden Wilson, a friend he meet on the airplane back to Italy and he took his number and ever since they've been best friends.

Kayden made his way over to him and flung his arm around Lexi's neck grinning ear to ear. "Damn look at you! All tall and a thick boi!" Lexi groaned and moved his stupid friend's arm from his neck.

Kayden laughed loudly throwing his head back and holding his washboard abs. He chuckled and they both sobered up after a while and they did a bro hug and their secret hand shake.

Kayden flicked his blonde hair back from his forehead and some girls around from giggles and whispered to each other. Feeling satisfied, Kayden sent a hot dimpled smirk their way and the girls squealed loudly and one particular orderly lady fainted.

Kayden looked back at his friend. "And that's how you get them girls my boi"

"Shut up fuck boy" He grumbled, he only had one particular girl one his mind.

Kayden chuckled and they headed to his car. Lexi's dumped his suitcase in the back seat and went in. Kayden started a conversation about models and food while he nodded to every word he said but his mind was elsewhere.

Kayden knew about Bria. He told Kayden about her and all that'd happened when he was in America before. Yes, Kayden maybe a fuck boy and an asshole sometimes, he was a really good friend and an absolutely great listener and gave good advice. He knew boundaries and respected them.

His mother had sent him her address because her and Bria had been keeping in contact because she was visiting at Christmas. He told  Kayden her address and he pulled up at Bria's house, he got out suddenly feeling nervous.

"Aye man. Don't worry about it, just hurry and do your shit" Kayden said from the window and he nodded knowing he was right. He walked up to the door and knocked twice, several seconds had passed  and he was just about to turn back when the door opened.

They both looked at each other. She looked even more beautiful, so sexy.

"Bria"

"Lexi"

They both started at the same time, then chuckled.

"You first" She said.

He opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. He took a deep breath and slammed his lips against hers.

Tell me what you think about this last chapter

Tell me what you think about this last chapter. And thank you everyone who read, enjoyed and loved my book so far. It's not the best but I'm still learning, anyway hope you all are staying safe and are okay. 🙃🙃

Until next time! 🥰🥰🥰