sette

LEXI

LEXI

When he woke up it was nighttime, the house was eerily quiet. Although most of the boxes they had had been unpacked the house somehow still felt empty and cold.

He got up and went to his room in the darkness. He always loved the darkness, it calmed him. He hated mornings.

He sat in the middle of his bed staring into oblivion when suddenly a lightbulb clicked.

He didn't like being called fat and he hated his body.  Not the the point where he'd hate himself for looking like himself but he hated the fat.

He got up and searched through some of his drawers. He found a small empty book, his journal. He stared at it, he had gotten it for his 15th birthday along with some other things but he beer really paid attention to it.

Until now.

He turned on the lights and got a pen then sat by his desk. He opened it and wrote;

"Day 1 of losing weight"

Time: 7:12 pm.

Date: April 6, 2020

Workout: Three sets of four jumping jacks.

He got up and started. Fourth minutes later he was on the floor panting as sweat dripped unto the wooden floors.

"Finished" He mumbled to himself feeling exhausted and somewhat happy.

He wrote down the time he had finished then went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

"LEX I'M HOME"