due

LEXI

LEXI

It was lunch time.

He made his way to the cafeteria then joined the line, two guys skipped in front of him and then chuckled to themselves as he did nothing about it. Same with a few more people in the lunch line.

"Hey if you're gonna skip give up a skip too!" A female voice demanded. Choruses and mutters of 'yeah man!' and 'hell yeah!' was heard and the one of the guy that skipped in front of him looked at him with fake pity and a smirk.

"Hey Levi or whatever shit you're called you wanna be a kind lad and give these people what they asked for?" He asked in a fake friendly voice.

The cafeteria went silent.

He nodded stiffly and moved to the very back of the line. Laughing and snickering echoed in the cafeteria, he tip-toed peaking over some shoulders to see that the food was almost finished.

He sighed.

Fifteen hungry minutes had passed and the only things that was left were two apples, a bottle of water and a muffin and a chocolate chip cookie.

"Can I get the muff-

"Give me the muffin and the cookie" Another voice cut him off and he looked seeing a tiny girl looking at him—judging him. She paid for her food and left with a scoff.

His stomach grumbled. "I'll take the two apples and the water then" He said and paid for his things.