ventidue

LEXI

LEXI

He sat down in the chair slouched waiting for his mother to get back from the bathroom. He needed to use it but he let him mom go first and he stayed because someone had to watch the bags.

He watched as planes left and came. In his pocket he could feel his phone vibrating but he didn't bother to look at it since he already knew who it was. The girl who broke his heart.

Suddenly an uneasy feeling settled in his chest and he sat up straight looking around. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, people carried on their way, low chattering could be heard, a soft classic song that played from the speakers of the airport, the sound of the planes coming and going.

"Lexi" His mother said behind him and he almost peed himself.

"Fanculo!" He cursed turning towards his mother with an annoyed look and she sent him a 'what the hell did you just say' look. Embarrassment erupted within him, people now had their attention on the both of them.

He cleared his throat and held his head down wanting all attention to be directed from him.

"I think I'm gonna go use the bathroom now" He mumbled scurrying away towards the bathroom. Several minutes had passed until he came out my from the bathroom, he had calmed himself down and relived his bladder.

He looked at his hands, he hated the dryer they had in the bathrooms so he didn't use it and unfortunately they also had so paper towels either and he refused to the toilet papers next to the urinal after he had seen a yellow stain on one of them.

So he did what he did as a child wipes his wet hands in his pants.

He quickly did it before reaching his mother, if she knew he'd never hear the end of it.

A familiar silky black hair and hourglass figure came into view, he immediately knew who it was and unfortunately he was already right behind them. His mother and the heartbreaker.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me" He said as his anger started to rise like a volcano ready to erupt and his mother and the break breaker looked at him in shock including a few other persons close by.

"L-Lexi.." Tears came to her eyes and he glared at her.