The Past

In this story I've my OC,
Name: Akari Sinuhara.
Origin: Japan.
Features: Gorgeous,sharp structure, has a figure that every girl want to make and that makes every boy melt(but no one has ever seen it except for a few of her friends), black wavy hair with orange dye at the bottom. Overall sexy and tough as hell. Has a face tattoo like Kai just on her right cheek.
Passion: Beyblader.
Bit beast: Metal Dranzer.
Blade: Blazing Metal Turbo.
Attacks: metal fire arrow, metal wings, ice storm(adopted this one by training hard in the Himalayas).
Defense: Metal Shield.
Attitude: Just like Kai.
Birthday: 2nd August ( just like Kai's).
Crush: Kai.

Starting the story-
On 2nd August,

Two beautiful babies were born, Kai and Akari. Akari's mother unfortunately died during her delivery. Akari's father,Hitoshi Sinuhara worked in the Hiwatari Enterprise under Susumu Hiwatari, Kai's father and where best friends and used to challenge each other in beybattles. They train their children to beybattle and when Hitoshi went to office he used to drop Akari in the the Hiwatari Mansion. Kai and Akari used to play together, beybattle together and have fun till Hitoshi come back to pick up Akari. Kai and Akari were best friends and were each others first friend ever.

10 years later,
One day while Kai and Akari were playing together, Kai's mom came running to them and told them not to leave the house until she comes back and she left with her car. After a while she returned with her husband in a fractured condition. He came to Akari and told her, "Your father was the bravest man I've ever known and he will always remain with me,my best friend till I die" then Akari said, "Uncle why are you talking to him in the past tense? He is alive right?"
"Today we went through an accident where I should be the dead one but your dad came in the way and save my life by giving his, I am so sorry that he had to die for me" he said. Akari burst into tears and run as fast as she could and Kai tried to follow her but was stopped by his mother but she let him go when his father said to let him go. Kai calmed her down but her attitude changed ever since she became tough, quite, cool and not expressive.

After a month Kai's dad and mum abandoned him and left. Kai hearing that,ran towards Akari's house she calmed him, they then went to climb a mountain which was a dead volcano. When Kai was a little settled,she launched her blade and make Kai do it too. While they were battling,they felt the ground shaking and from the crater of the volcano two spirits rose and went straight into their blade. Kai got a phoenix and Akari got a metal phoenix (Dranzer & Metal Dranzer). Kai's attitude changed ever since.

Voltaire decided to send Kai, Russia and Akari decided to start a new life by shifting to India and they made beyblading their main motive of life. And promised to be the best blader in the world.

Their last day together, they decided to make the most of it.

Akari's point of view.......(the night before)
'Tomorrow is my last day with Kai don't know when we'll meet next. I should tell him my feelings about him. But after dad's accident and his incident I think it'll be a stupid move. I should keep it buried until the right time and right age comes. "Good Night Akari the best & worse day is ahead of you."'
Kai's point of view.........
'Tomorrow's my last day with my crush. I'll tell her how much I like her. But she's been through a lot lately. I think it'll be a better idea if I just write a letter and give it to her along with the gift."Get up Kai work time."'

Next day,

Kai's POV(point of view)...........
'We had a lot of fun together we watched movies, spinned our blades, ate a lot of chips and now it's almost time to go home but I don't wanna leave her. I think I should give her the gift. It's the right time'

"I have something for you" he said."Me too" she replied "But me first" Then she gave a box to him and when he opened it he found a white scarf. He smiled and promised to wear it. Then it's his turn, he gave her the box and the card. "First the box" he said. And she found a phoenix pendant opening it. Then she red the card and was blushing. Kai then gradually went near her lips and slowly pressed it with his. Thus they had their first kiss. Kai knew it's already late so he got up to leave and promised to meet her at the airport next day.

Many years passed by they lost track of each other gradually, began to forget about each other but deep down inside they still love each other.

To be continued...........