"Imagine there surprise when they realize who you are. You won't just have the number one guild after you, but multiple powerhouse guilds. Tell me, do you really think you can make it out unscathed? What were you even thinking- trying to join Fairy Tail? Are you fucking stupid?" Of course the man couldn't answer, he was turning red by now and Lucy had no problem admitting she enjoyed it. She loved watching him gasp for air that she would not allow. It was refreshing, in a sense.

She was trapped in this state of pure unadulterated rage and grief and before she could do something she would possibly regret, she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Her eyes warmed slightly when she noticed it was Juvia. It seemed as if that seeing one of her friends had brought her out of her tranced like state -If only for a tiny bit.

Lucy let go of Kai and watched with amusement as he crumpled onto the ground gasping for air. He looked up at her, not even bothering to hide his crazed look anymore. She couldn't help but smirk as she noticed lightbulbs going off around the guild.

"It's you..." She heard Levy whisper; the first one to get it. The first one to understand.

"Honestly though, she was better off dead. She was weak. A waste of space. You all should be grateful that I took interest in her. Shame that she didn't last as long though, she was quite pleasurable." Lucy didn't know when she had transformed into Cancer's star dress, nor when she started to point a sword mere centimeters from his neck.

The guild had little to no problems with this, and were all too much happy to participate now that they knew who this monster was. Lucy felt a pull at her magic, her spirits were begging to be set free. Each and everyone of them. She felt their rage, especially Libra's and Pisces. Lucy had never known what Kai had done to Yukino, but now... But now she knew. The only reason stopping her from slicing the man's throat and letting him choke on his own blood was the guilds rules of no killing. She knew her spirits wanted out, so she let them out.

Every single one of them.

It didn't take long to knock him out. It was so easy that it would be considered laughable. All it took was Libra to use her gravity magic on the man and slam his head on the ground at an unspeakable speed. Her other spirits glared down at Kai. She knew what they were doing- staring down at the man that had killed their family. They were gaining closure, so Lucy let them.

Then, one by one they disappeared giving Lucy a look of gratitude. They had gotten their revenge, and even if her spirits were still grieving, Lucy knew that they would be okay because they had each other, they had her. The guild was quiet as they looked at their celestial mage and the black haired man on the floor. They knew she was training, but to have gained that much power in only six months was beyond impressive. She could probably hold her own against Erza if not actually beat her if she really wanted too.

She released her star dress and before giving in to passing out, she heard a voice in her head. It was Kai's. Damn that bastard.

You have what they want, and they'll kill you for it. Along with everyone else in this stupid- ass guild.

Oh. She felt her eyes close and gravity taking her down down down. That's why he had tried to join. Must've been a messenger to Death Wish. That's how Death Wish seemed to know their weaknesses and strengths. It was all because of him.

Well, sorry to ruin you're plans, Death Wish, but killing us won't be as easy as you thought. Not like last time, not like last time, not like last time-