"Son, just do what I say."

"Fine. But I won't be there long."

"Sure, see you."

I ended the call and went to change my clothes. I took my mask and phone, got out from my room and headed to where the boys are.

They were sitting on the sofa, busy with their phones, as usual. I went to the kitchen and took a piece of cake, which Jimin bought and sat at the table. My phone once rang again. I answered it even though it was from an unknown number.

"Hello?"

"Taehyung! Hi!"

"Who is this?"

"Oh, I forgot. I'm Wincel! Remember me, Tae? You left the cat you and Lisa owned with me when you both broke up."

"Oh, yeah. Hi, Wincel it's been awhile. By the way...how's Leo?"

"He's fine, energetic and all. Do you wanna have him back?"

"Um..sure! It's been awhile since I've seen him."

"Great! You can drop by here anytime you want."

"How about now? I've got nothing to do."

"Sure you can, I'll be waiting here."

"Alright, bye."

I dropped the call and stood up from my seat. I went to the living room and took the car keys. "Where are you going, Tae?" Yoongi hyung asked. "Just getting an old friend back." I replied and wore my mask, walked to the car and drove to my destination.

----
J E N N I E

(This part is about what happened after Jennie found out that Yoongi was cheating for real. I literally forgot to write about that part before so here it is now.)

I stared at the wide window looking at the sea from a distance. I drank my shot of soju and poured another one. It was bad for me, especially for the baby, but I can't..what I saw awhile ago was painful. I felt as if my heart was stabbed by a poniard a million times.

"Stop, Jennie! Stop." I whispered and threw the bottle of soju on the garbage bin. I only had two shots but it felt as if the world's spinning all around. Damn, my alcohol tolerance is so low.

Suddenly, the door opened and I saw him. "Jennie..."he muttered and walked to me.

My tears started to fall down fast, I cannot control it anymore. But still I sat there and just stared at him. "I'm sorry.." he cried, kneeling down to ask for forgiveness.

I held his hand, "Stand up, honey." I whispered. He looked at me, he was crying. He did what I said and gave me a huge hug.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Jennie." he apologized. But I just stood there, letting him cry on my shoulders. "Why? Why Yoongi?" I questioned him. He sat down beside me and wiped my tears.

"I have a reason, babe. Please listen to me." he said between his tears. I nodded and waited for him to talk, he sighed.

"I have to make her my girlfriend so I can spy on their company. My Dad has been receiving threats from their company and he wanna know their plan. So he ordered me to make her my girlfriend so we'll find out what their plan is. But I just started, so I don't exactly know what it is yet."

"I did not tell you cause you're pregnant and this might stress you. I'm scared for you and our baby's health. Also, my Dad received a threat recently that if he does not send my Mom back to him, you and our baby will be harmed." he explained.

"Your Mom? Why do they need your Mom?" I asked. "Cause she was once his wife, they divorced after he cheated and until now he still love her. To the point that he will harm someone just to get her back." he answered.

"Your Mom must be in danger right now." I said, my hands were shaking. "No, we sent her to Paris.  He won't know that she's there since we were very careful when we sent her there." he said.

"I'm sorry, Yoongi. I didn't know.." I apologized and hugged him. "It's alright, it's my fault for not telling you earlier. But babe, did you just say that she has no taste cause I'm her boyfriend?" he asked.

I chuckled and looked at him, "Yes I did." he smirked and pushed me down to our bed. "Really? Let me show you who has no taste at all." he whispered huskily which sent me goosebumps.

He was on top of me so I pushed him, "Not today, Mister." I smirked and ran to the bathroom.

-------
Next chapter might be short, I'm sorry for that.

Let Me Know जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें