When the uninjured officers tried to stand, they felt the burns around their ankles and feet and realized it was useless. The injured one hunched over the table before Alfred took the bullet out of him with his fingers and healed him with his blood.

He screamed a lot.

Ivan confiscated their weapons for the time being, calling Rulyn to bring them a pot of... special tea. Enough to completely remove a day's worth of memory.

"Now gentlemen and woman," he said, pointing to each, "I do not appreciate you chasing my dear, sweet daughter down."

"She... she's a criminal."

"She's a bounty collector," Alfred replied, an eyebrow going up before he brought out his tablet, pulling up the bounty she was collecting, "see here, dead or alive."

"That was the guy," the woman whispered to one of the men, and he scoffed.

"Then why'd she run?" the man said, glaring at him, and Alfred flexed his hand, exposing that each of his fingers ended in a sickled, black claw.

The officers didn't speak, just looked among themselves as Rulyn walked in, carrying a kettle and four glasses. She poured them each a glass, and walked out of the room. They didn't drink.

"What's wrong?" Alfred asked, and they looked between themselves, each taking a small sip. Around ten seconds later, they all flopped over, unconscious.

Alfred smiled, and waved his hand. They started to float, and he opened the door again, and he threw his hand. They were out on the ice, out of the room. Alfred slammed the door, before opening it again.

Oregon stood on the other side, panting heavily. Her lip was busted, and her nose was bleeding. The room she was in was dark, with one human sitting in there with her.

Lovisa waved, before going back to her work.

Oregon walked through the doorway, her head hanging low.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?" Alfred asked, closing the door. A bit of a glow came from the hinges.

"I got caught... aren't you mad?" Oregon said, spinning around, "You got mad at Alaska that one time."

"That's because she decided to randomly kill someone, you know how she is," Alfred smiled, and shrugged, before patting her shoulder, "you did wonderful sweetie."

"The police chased me through the whole town," she tried, and he didn't care.

"There's some screw ups in every collection," he replied, patting her head, "I love you, darling. I always will. There is no reason to be nervous, because I am not going to get mad at you. Now, go get lunch. The bell is going to ring in..."

It rang, the sound echoing through the room. The animals didn't jump, they were long since used to it, and Ivan stood by, watching his husband with his daughter, before walking over and petting her hair silently. She looked at him, and then back to Alfred, before smiling.

"Thank you, mom and papa," she said, and she smiled, and she left the room, the door now leading into the hallway like it should.

Alfred smiled, taking his shirt off and glaring at it, throwing it into a trash can before going to get a new one. Ivan just watched him, staring at his stomach as he put his new shirt on.

"Earth to Ivan?" Alfred asked, and Ivan finally looked up.

"How did that happen? Bullets don't just get reflected like that." he stated, and Alfred laughed.