Part 21

(A/N): aye, 21
---------------

Aleks and I stayed there in each other's arms for who-knows-how long.

It's was.... peaceful, I guess.

Then, of course, Ms.Unicraig or Natalie walked right on in.
"Awwwww" We pulled apart.
Then Jess.
"OMFG I SHIP IT OTP OTP OTP!" We both started blushing until we were as red as a fire engine.
And then Ash.
"CanyounotfangirloverthisandgofangirloverLukeHemmings?" We lost control and laughed like there was no tomorrow!

"C-can y-you gu-guys lik-like n-not" I said between laughs.

"We're just getting started!" (Nat) winked at The others (Jess and Ash) and they began singing.

"(Y/N) AND ALEKS SITTING IN A TREE"

"staaaaaaahhp" I whined.

"K"

"No." I tried to stop.

"I"

"Natalie.."

"S"

"Jess..."

"S"

"ASHIEEEE"

"I"

"N"

"G"

"First comes-" Nat started as I interrupted.

"A punch in the face?"

They all ran into their rooms within seconds.

"I don't think that they'll ever grow up and stop acting five" I said to Aleks.

"That's funny, I said the same thing about the guys the other day" I laughed..... just a little bit...... it was one of those 'I have no clue what to say' and the 'I really like him and I don't want to embarrass myself anymore than I have' laughs.....

(A/n): I'm watch creature talk (LIVE) and Kevin just said "you never Joe what could happen" if you watched it ily so much......... he needs to stop being so freaking cute. And I told my brother Dan was bat man..... he believes me....... BATDANZ!!!!!! Okay I'm drunk baiiiiiiii.