Part 12

(A/n): I'm at practice, I'm supposed to be writing in my journal TOO BAD SO SAD!!!!! BAI baes read---

We got into the house.

I knew Aleks hated Tyler already.... and he has barely said one (nice) thing to him.

(Hold on guys, 5min break over, gotz to go back to on stage)
(Kk back.... one thing to say....OH THE THINKS YOU CAN THINK, OH THE THINKS YOU CAN THINK WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT SUESS SUESS SUESS SUESS SUUUUUUUUEEESSSS.... kill me)

I hate the fighting and the tension currently going on as it is; Id hate for anyone to fight more.

(I'm drunk so this may not make sense)

"So....wanna-"

"Play some games?" Aleks interrupted me.

"How'd you know what I was going to say?"

"....Idk....." I sighed.

"Hey, Tyler, what game do you want to play?" He immediately replied.

"Minecraft."

'Why' I thought to myself.

"OKIEEEEEE"

-------holly jolly time pass---------

We were all calm and trying not to be disruptive until....

"WTF" I yelled. Jess, ash, and Nat ran out of their rooms.

"WHAT" (Jess)

"HAPPENED" (ash)

"DID TYLER TRY TO MAKE A M-move" she said running, but quieted down and got embarrassed when she saw Aleks."oh never mind..."

"Sorry guys....Aleks over here decided to frEAKING BLOW UP OUR Mansion we built weeks ago" I raised my voice, but lowered it once I realized I was nearly screaming.

"Oh okay carry on" ash and Jess cheered and skipped-I mean calmly walked-back to their rooms.

"And shut up this time" Nat said following and slamming her door.

"Someone's on their period..." I mimicked. they laughed.

"I HEARD THAT" Nat yelled through the wall.

With that, we continued playing the game.