•part 8•

(A/N): I accidentally wrote this on social studies homework.... SHIZ. now everyone is class will probably see it, THEY CANT KNOW ABOUT THIS!
FIRST MY PHOTOGALLERY, THEN MY FANPAGE, AND PEOPLE HAVE FOUND OUT ABOUT MY WATTPAD. I CANT HAVE EVERYONE FIND OUT. LIKE PLS SENPAI NO.
I'm going to ask my friend if she'd help me with ideas after school at rehearsals for the play. we read one today. she's new to this and she couldn't stop laughing. idk why, but... If she does help, it's going to get crazy....ANYWAYS BAI BAES YOU MUST READ TOO
-------------------------

I walked to the frame of Jess' open door.

"Thanks." I said sarcastically.

"Oh you're quite welcome." she giggled back. "So you still hate Aleks, huh?"

"Shut up" I joked, blushing.

"Now go, I have to edit." she said sternly. It was more playful than it was stern; I mean come on, its Jess. I repeat: ITS JESS!

"Okay, MOOOOOOM" I shouted walking back to my bed room.

I blasted my music.

(Stay-mayday parade)

"I need some time, just deliver the things that I need for now..." Natalie busted through the locked door.

"Do you mind, maybe knocking?"

"I don't know, do you mind lowering your music for just one minute, I reached my sub goal, and you know what that means"

"Singing time" I sighed as I lowered my music, just filling my room so no one else heard.

"Thank you, you can blast it again in 5 minutes, I promise." she left and returned to the stream.

"I swear, this sound proof foam does nothing" I said under my breath.

------later that night----------
I put on my pajamas: batman bottoms and a Price The Taco t-shirt.
(Price the Taco >>> Pierce The Veil..... I had quite an interesting convo with one of my frands and that happened.... it's an inside joke don't get butt hurt.)

I decided to skype call my long time friend, and the pope of power moves, Jerome (Aceti / aka / jeromeASF).

I met him through Ashley years back.

-flash back- pax PRIME 20___(again. idk)-

"OOOO LOOK ITS MEEETCH AND JAY-ROME" Ash squealed pulling my arm, running to them.

"HEYY ASHLEEEEEEY!" They shouted back.

"Mitch, Jerome, this is my best friend (y/n)"
"Hi"
"Hey" (Jerome)
"Hey" Mitch said and winked at me. I blushed and stared at my feet.

Mitch and I had some.... history..... We left the past behind us and we're still good friends.

-end flashback-

(Btw, not the same Mitch from the book store.)

"Hey"

"Hey JAYYYY-ROME" he sighed at my comment.

"Wanna play would you rather?"

"YAS"
-------further into game----
"would you rather date Mitch, again, or date that d-bag you call Aleks"

"Ummm well actually...."

"You're dating Aleks!"

"Not exactly" I explained the situation. a little while after, we said goodbye.

8pm.

I lied down in my bed, listening to silence. I thought about life and various things until I fell asleep.

(A/N): it's short but better than nothing!