Part 20

(A/N): suuuup bros? Kk BAI Baes read ooooon

-------

When we arrived at my house, Tyler became............ a grinch.

He hated everyone and everything. He had just locked himself in my room.

"Hold on just a minute Aleks." I left him to go check up on Tyler.

I knocked on the door.

"Tyler, please let me in" Of course he let me in, it was my room. He locked the door behind me and we sat on my bed.

"Tyler, what's wrong?"

He stayed silent.

"Tyler...."

Then he finally spoke.

"My best friend doesn't love me anymore..."

"W-what do you mean Tyler...."

He weakly laughed then spoke.

"You never noticed..... you never will....."

"Notice what Tyler....."

He was silent.

"Tyler, I need you to-"

"You'll never notice that-" he sighed. "That-that I love you"

"Oh Tyler......." I didn't know what to say.

"I loved you since the second I met you..... I loved every aspect of you and now......"

The room grew quiet.

But then he broke it.

"You wanna know the funny part?" He mumbled.

"What is it...."

"ITS ALL HIS FAULT!" He was now filled with rage.

"Who's?"

(The mayor of whoville that's who, IM SORRY XP)

"ALEKS, THATS WHO!"

"Tyler calm down...."

"NO (Y/N), I WILL NOT AND CAN NOT CALM DOWN!!! I CAME HERE TO EXPRESS MY FEELINGS FOR YOU AND TO FINALLY ADMIT IT!!! BUT INSTEAD I GET EATEN ALIVE!"

"Tyler"

Aleks came running through the door.

"What in the-"

He noticed the rage Tyler held deep inside that had finally been ruptured.

"Tyler.. I Think you need to leave, No you have to leave." I said sternly.

"Leave." Aleks backed me up and walked closer towards me.

"Fine. Have a good life." he said sarcastically and left, never to be seen again.

I fell on to the ground, my face in my knees quietly crying.

The room was filled with my deafening sobs.

"Hey hey hey, it's okay it's okay" Aleks said as he sat down next to me and placed his arms around me.

"I just lost my best friend..... forever" I stuttered and continued to sob. Aleks dried my tears.

"He wouldn't have acted that way if he was your best friend (y/n)..."

"I-I guess y-you're right." My tears dried and we got back up and went down stairs.

'Where is he going to go?'

'He doesn't have any of his stuff except for-' my thoughts were broken by a familiar voice.

"(Y/N)? Are you okay?"

"I think so"

"(Y/N), I know this is hard, really hard, to face, but look" he lifted my chin so that I was no longer looking at the floor but deep into his beautiful eyes filled with love and care. "You have Natalie, Jess, Ash, the guys, and you have me" I smiled.

"Thanks Aleks, it means a lot." we both pulled each other into a hug as if we were magnets.

I no longer thought about Tyler.

He was just simply...... Forgotten....