•Part 13•

(A/N): at rehearsal. second break. in the first break, I went to the bathroom and cried from some events that happened with some "friends" earlier. did anyone notice? Nope. do I care? Nope. well, I guess I should be writing in my journal....OH WELL I DONT GIVE ONE SHIZNIPPLE!!!!!!!!!
Okay, sorry about that.... bai baes!!
--------

About an hour later, we stopped playing the game.

"Hey....uh....um...." Aleks said directly to Tyler.

"It's Tyler"

"I knew that.... can we talk....in private"

I know this isn't going to go well...

As soon as I saw them go onto the porch, I ran to my room and opened my window so I could hear.

"Okay, so t-t-Ty- I'm *cough* not *cough* sorry, wh-"

"Tyler"

"Okay, so Tyler."

"Yeah..."

"Let's lay down the law."

"What would that law be....?"

"I saw (y/n) first. Okay? (Y/N) is mine! So back off!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, who are YOU to say that? (Y/n) is a person. she has her own opinion and thou-"

"Just. back. off."

:::::::::::::::::DO NOT READ THE NEXT LINE UNLESS YOU HAVE SEEN/ BEEN IN SUESSICAL THE MUSICAL/ SUESSICAL JR.:::::::;::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
"I just have to say one thing: *music plays* *spotlight* *voice cracks every other letter* a PeRsOnS a PeRsOn No MaTtEr HoW sMaLl a PeRsOnS a PeRsOn No MaTtEr HoW sMaLl.
:::::::::::::::::::::::I'm very sorry; I had to do it:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Bu-"

"Back. off." and with that I heard him walk inside.

Now, I'm mad. How could Aleks just call me his when I'm not even- oh wait.... the kiss. did he feel something? Ugh great. this is a mess. And because of that, he's threatening my Best friend!!!!!!!

I walked back out like nothing happened.

'If they ask where you went, tell them you were in the bathroom' I prepared my excuse over and over.

"Hey"