Thank You

I can't believe it's over.... wow

I started writing this book I think roughly 6 years ago then stopped. All of a sudden it got so popular and I started writing again!

If you have any lingering questions about the book feel free to ask! I can answer them!

Maybe one day I will write a sequel to OSA.
I am not sure.

Thank you all so so so much for your support! I cannot thank you enough.

This book is now OFFICIALLY COMPLETE.

But even though Operation: Stay Alive is over my new book The Bad Boy is my Best Friend is just beginning! I will be posting the first few chapters this week! And my goal will be to update chapters weekly. 

Make sure to follow me for updates!

I love you all!!

THANK YOU!!

Love Alyssa 💖

- - - - - - -

Here is a little bit about my new book incase you are interested in reading it.

"I admire you two. You two are as thick as thieves. You two have a special bond that I've never seen before. Don't let anything break that bond."

• • •

Meet Skye Fall, a quiet & intelligent girl who focuses on her studies. She does everything in her power to stay hidden. Her younger self used to be outgoing and mischievous but as time prevailed she changed. Her past was full of happiness and fun, but one day everything changed.

In kindergarten she met her best friend, Chase Manor, through a paint accident. The two of them were thick as thieves. They shared the same personality and knew each other like the back of their hand. Unfortunately, middle school rolled around and the two grew apart and lost contact.

They are reunited in highschool as two very different people.
Chase Manor, the rich heartthrob bad boy and Skye Fall, the quiet and studious good girl.

Will their new high school selves destroy their bond?

Or with they over come their differences and go back to being best of friends or will they be more?