♦️ Chapter 21 || Beginners Luck ♦️

🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Nicole's POV * *

"He did what?!" I scream through the phone.

My mind swirls... I can't believe she just said that... did I hear her correctly?!

"Asher asked me out!" Bridget screamed through tears of joy.

"I called it! I totally called it!" I cheer.

Bridget laughs, "I'm going to the movies with him later today!"

"Christmas eve! How romantic!"

She nervously laughs, "I just can't believe this happened. He is the most gorgeous, wonderful and amazing human being on earth!!"

There was a pause "How did I end up with him?!"

"It's because your absolutely amazing Bridget!" I shout.

"OMG he is face timing me now what do I do?!"

"Answer it!" I shout.

"Okay okay byeee! Wish me luck!"

"Good luck!" But she already hanging up before I could say it.

I looked at the time, what am I going to do all day without my family and teddy. I've never spent one holiday away from them!

Never!

With a sigh, I grab my laptop and start watching Christmas movies. Rudolph is my favorite so watch that first.

Hours later I start scrambling for more Christmas movies. I managed to watch frosty and The Santa Clause.

I pulled out The Grinch next but  the door swung open.... speak of the devil.

"Did you take it?!" Jake spat in a rage.

"Take what?" I said in a panic.

Jake just broke into laugher.

"What's so funny?" I said practically shaking.

"You should have seen your face!! PRICELESS!!"

I cross my arms and stick out my tongue, "What are you doing in here?"

That's when it hit me.... Jake was shirtless.

I tense at the sight of his muscles.

OMG

"You can stop staring" he laughs and I blush.

"Anyway, I came to get my hockey stuff from the attic which is above you." Jake says while gesturing to the door in the ceiling.

Oooo "I didn't know you played hockey."

He chuckled "I don't, but when the pond freezes over me, Dan, Dylan and Asher go to play. But since Asher has been abducted by your friend we lose a player for today."

"Hey! She did not abduct him! He asked her!" I protest.

"If you say so babycakes." Jake pulls down the latter and climbs up. His muscles flex in the process and I can not stop staring. His abs, back and arm muscles are so defined. WHAT AM I DOING? Snap out of it!?