♦️ Chapter 51 || Home ♦️

Chapter 51 || Home
🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Nicole's POV * *

I take a slice out of one of the most cheesiest of pizza I've ever had, "This was a good idea" I say with a mouth full to Alice.

"Of course it was! I told you to double extra cheese is the way to go!" Alice laughs as she pulls the cheese to make a long cheese line.

"The boys are probably so jealous right about now," I say taking another bite out of cheesy goodness.

We both turn our heads over our shoulders to find the boys three tables away looking over at us with the biggest puppy dog eyes.

Alice takes a bite and smiles at them teasingly.

"Why you-" Dan shouts at us.

We turn back and start laughing our heads off.

"This was supposed to be a girls day only, and last time I checked you weren't girls," Alice laughs.

"But you can at least share one slice with us," Dan coos.

Alice shakes her head, "Nicole's Dad gave us money for a pizza for our girl's day! You're not even supposed to be here!"

Dan sighs, "You shouldn't have told me you were going to the mall then!"

Alice ignores him as she tells me, "If I didn't tell him then he would ask me where I am. I didn't think that if I told him he would tell everyone and it would be a party!!"

Dan brushes his hand through his hair, "I'm sorry."

"Thank you," Alice says back to him.

"Can I have one slice?"

"No," she says firmly to him.

I laugh as I grab another slice. 

"Hey, Nicole!" Jake yells to me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I have a slice?"

"No."

"Oh my god! Buy your own pizza!" Some random stranger yells to the boys.

Alice and I die of laughter all over again.

"Serves them right," Alice laughs as she takes the last slice of pizza.

"Maybe they can join us after we eat? I think we've tortured them enough," I laugh at the pathetic looking boys.

She laughs, "Oh yeah. I'm definitely going to let them join us I just need to make then suffer first."

I shake my head at Alice when my phone starts ringing.

"Hey Dad," I say into the phone with a smile.

"Hey, Sweetie. How are you? Having fun?" He says warmly.

"Yup, we just finished the pizza which was delicious by the way. Thank you!" 

"Of course!" He pauses, "I just wanted to check to see how you were doing. Have fun today okay!"

"I will!"

"Oh invite everyone over for dinner. I'm making a big homecooked meal!"

I laugh with a smile, "I will Dad. See you soon."

" Be safe, Love you.."

"I will. I love you too."

"Bye"

"Bye," I say as I hang up.

Its been about two months since my kidnapping and he's always checking in on me to make sure I'm okay. I'm thankful for it, I went so long without hearing one word from either my mom or my dad... it makes me smile when he calls.