♦️ Chapter 28 || Movie Night ♦️

Chapter 28 || Movie Night
🔹🔹🔹🔹
*Nicole's POV*

I have never been so happy. Honestly, I can't remember a time I felt this happy.

Every night I can't fall asleep because reality is better than my dreams! I find myself waking up every morning with a smile on my face. My grades have improved and so has my boxing. My overall persona has seemed to evolve as well.

How can one man do this to me. He used to bring me pain and discomfort but now he brings the complete opposite and I can't wait to see him.

Every time he is near my heart flutters and I can't seem to stay calm. They way he holds me every time he is near makes me melt.

His perfect face and body has me drooling and don't even get me started on that smirk of his.

"Earth to Nicole?" I hear someone say.

He is a gift from the gods.

"Nicole!" I hear again causing me to snap out of my daze.

I blink vigorously to find an angry Bridget with her hands on her hips while tapping her foot, "Did you hear anything I just said."

I blinked blankly at her, honestly I didn't even know where I was at the moment. I looked around the room to realize I was in class and clearly not paying attention.

"Ugh, Class hasn't even started bozo. You're killing me." Bridget groans as I let out a small and awkward chuckle.

I take a sip from my water bottle when Bridget asks, "What were you thinking about? You look like you just saw Zac Efron walk into the class shirtless.

That's when I began to choke on my water, was it really that obvious?

"OMiGOD" Bridget squeals as I choke, "I know what your thinking about. More like who."

Once I gain my breath I try to shh her but fail.

"You like him! You so like him!" She cheers but not loud enough for anyone but me to hear.

"I do not" I protest.

She scoffs "Yeah right. Honey look how far you've come since you've moved in with him. Every time you look or even get near him you're as red as a tomato. It's actually adorable."

I lightly push her, "Shut up."

She laughs "I call 'em as I see 'em"

I roll my eyes.

"He totally likes you" she says.

There I go again, choking on my water, "Stop doing that while I'm drinking. I'm gonna die!"

"Nicole, you've survived falling through ice AND an attack! Twice!"

I tense at that memory and state in a strict tone "Bridget don't bring those up."

She pauses "Right sorry, but I'm just trying to prove a point. You're basically indestructible!"

I was about to tell her to stop but then class begun.