♦️ Chapter 40 || Let's Do It♦️

Chapter 40 || Let's Do It
🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Nicole's POV * *

Alice gasps as I turn around to face her.

"Do I look okay?" I question.

She shakes her head, "Honey you look more than okay... You're gorgeous."

I smile as I turn to face the mirror, the moment I see my reflection my jaw drops and I can't help but stare.

My hair was full of small white flowers and was pinned up with a few strands hanging down, the curiosity of Alice.

My royal blue dress shined as the sun from my window hit it, causing me to smile.

I squeal and pull Alice into a hug, "Thank you Thank you Thank you!"

"You ready to make everyone's jaws drop?" Alice says as she twirls a piece of her curled hair, "Let's make Jake and Dan sweat a little tonight huh?"

I laugh as I follow her out the bedroom door and towards the living room.

I follow in her footsteps, carefully not to trip on my dress and fall in my little heels.

Jake was resting up against the wall in a black tux talking to Dan who was also in a black tux. Their talking abruptly stopped when they hear the clicking sounds of our heels as we neared them.

The moment their eyes rested on us they just froze with a dumbfounded look on there face.

I hear a chuckle come from Alice as she whispers, "Told ya."

I smile with a blush as I walk up to Jake.

"Wow..." He says slowly as he looks at me with wide eyes trying to figure out what to say, "You look beautiful."

I blush as Jake looks at me, "Thank you."

Jake grabs my hand and pulls me into him, "You look like a Princess."

"Cheesy but cute," I hear Alice say as she walks over to us with Dan.

Jake rolls his eyes, "I could say she is the hottest girl in the world but then you'd say that's not gentleman like."

Alice nods, "That is correct."

Jake and I laugh.

"Wait!!! Don't leave yet!!" Jill shouts from down the hall, "I can't find my camera!"

"Just use your phone!" Jake shouts back at her.

"That's what I mean! I can't find my phone with the camera!" She shouts sarcastically.

I glance over at the table and ironically notice her phone resting on the table.

"Found it," I say as I pick up the phone.

Jill comes running in, "Thank you, and now it's photo time. Everyone outside now."

We all follow Jill outside and line up in front of her house.

"Everyone say cheese!" 

We all laugh and say "Cheese" simultaneously.

Jill snaps away on her phone and we all just stand there letting her have her moment.

"Oh, you all are precious. Let me just have one of the girls now."

"Gee thanks," Jake laughs as he goes to stand next to her.

"It took longer to get ready. They get more photos. You just put the suit on, slapped some gel in your hair and called it a night."

Jake shakes his head, "I also showered and put on cologne."