♦️ Chapter 52 || Stronger ♦️

Chapter 52 || Stronger
🔹🔹🔹🔹
* * Nicole's POV * *

"Aaaaand done!" Alice says as she curls the last piece of hair and pins it up.

"Gorgeous as usual," I clap as she spins around showing off her look.

"I'll get the dresses and you go get the shoes!" She chimes in as she sprints across my room in a flash.

I laugh I grab the two shoeboxes that were neatly stacked on top of each other in the corner of my room and place them on the bed.

"Here's your dress girly," She smiles as she hands me the dress, "I'm so sorry but these dresses were the best decision we ever made!"

I shake my head, "So why are you sorry about it?"

"Oh I'm not apologizing to you I'm apologizing to all the other girls 'cause next to us they will look like peasants."

I blurt out laughing at Alice's comment.

"Am I wrong?" She laughs, "No. I'm never wrong."

"Can you zip me up?" I say while shaking my head at her.

She zips me up and I zip her up.

"And now for the shoes," I say opening the boxes."

"Okay, I lied the shoes are the best decision we have ever made."

"I couldn't agree more."

I reach into my box and pull out a pair of light pink all-star converse and Alice takes out a black pair. After the winter formal we decided we didn't want to take off our heels due to how incredibly uncomfortable they are... and the fact that I can't walk in them for the life of me... we decided to go with converse! That way we can wear them all night while still being stylish, and if anyone does have a problem with our shoes, they won't even be able to see them under our floor-length dresses.

After we lace them up we put earrings in and stand in front of the mirror.

Alice and I had made the decision to wear the same dress in different colors. My dress had a black strapless top with a long light pink flowy bottom. Alice's colors were inverted, or whatever you call it. Her dress had a light pink strapless top and a long black flowy bottom.

"We look good!" I cheer with a smile as I take a moment to admire us.

"Of course we do," Alice smiles as she twrils around and I join her.

After a moment of laugh Alice asks with a grin, "Photo time?"

"Photo time!" I cheer.

We rush into my back yard and taking photos of each other. It wasn't long until my Dad came out and offered to take some of the two of us, which we graciously accepted his help.

We probably took about a thousand photos during this little photoshoot... but lets be real only two are going to come out good. 

Moments later the door bell rings.

"That's them!" I say staring at the house.

"I'll get it," My dad smiles still holding my camera as he goes to answer the door.

Alice takes my hand and we slowly walk inside, taking our own sweet time.

Once we step into the kitchen I can see Jill, Jake, and Dan standing next to my Dad talking.