Chapter 15

Nayeon's POV

I can feel the sunlight through the window blinding my eyes. I slowly flutter my eyes open and I furrowed my eyebrows when I see that I'm in a unfamiliar place. I can feel a grip on my waist tighten and my head snap back. My heart beats faster when I saw my girlfriend sleeping peacefully next to me. Then it hits me... where in their family's log cabin.

I shifted on my place and face my sleeping girlfriend. I can't help myself but to stare at this tofu girl. I bring the tip of my index finger to her forehead down to the tip of her nose. She's really beautiful. I like her monolid eyes, her pointed nose. I trace her eyebrows slowly and rest the palm of my hand on her cheek as I tenderly brush her skin with the pad of my thumb. I lightly pinch her cheek that I really like. It really amuses me that her skin is so soft and so porcelain. I can feel her leaning to my touch and purred. A smile creeps on my lips at how cute she is even if she's in her deep slumber. My eyes went down to her lips. I trap my lower lips between my teeth as I run my thumb on my favorite's pair of soft lips. She looks like an art. God really took His time creating this girl sleeping next to me. And I'm really lucky that she's mine.

I brush the strand of her hair that's blocking her face and place a kiss on her forehead before hoping out of the bed. I grab my phone on the nightstand and place a pillow next to her then I made my way out of their master's bedroom.

I felt my phone vibrated in my hand. I look at the caller ID; Jeongyeon. My eyebrows knotted and ask myself why is Jeongyeon calling me at this time.

"Hello?" I place the phone on my ear and waited for the person on the other line to speak.

"Did you just woke up?" I was about to answer when she started to talk again. "Anyway, Minjee is looking for you. She wanted to talk to you."

"Okay, Yeon. Where is she?" I asked my best friend and I can hear some shuffling and tiny footsteps on the other line.

"Good morning, mama!" An ear-piercing greeting from my daughter made me jump lightly.

She's calling me mama now and she's calling Dahyun her mommy, since she said she already have two mothers. She doesn't want Dahyun and I to be confused when she calls us eomma then none of us know who she's referring to.

I think the tofu girl likes to be called the other mother by my daughter because I can really see her happily responding everytime Minjee is calling her mommy.

"Good morning, baby." I chuckled at her high energy at this time.

"When are you and mommy going home?" I heard my daughter asked. "I miss you and mommy,"

"Tomorrow, baby. We will be back tomorrow, don't worry." I told her and I walk to the living room and slumped down on the couch.

"Okay but where's mommy? Can I talk to her?" The four-year-old asked.

"Mommy is still sleeping, sweetie. Maybe later when she wakes up you two can talk."

"But I have to go to school now." She informed me and I mentally slaps myself when I forgot that it's still weekdays.

"Then after your school. You can talk to mommy. You can FaceTime with us later, is that okay with you?" I suggested and I heard my daughter muttered out a happily, yes.

"I'll see you and mommy tomorrow. I love you mama." I can feel my heart melts at my daughter's words.

"See you and ajumma tomorrow. I love you, Minjee. Now give the phone to ajumma. Take care at school, okay?" Minjee said okay then I heard another shuffling on ther other line.