Chapter 14

Dahyun's POV

"Tomorrow is our first month anniversary," I wrapped my arms around Nayeon's stomach as I hugged her from behind.

It's been weeks since the family day event in Minjee's school had happened. And after that, the four-year-old kid and I have been more closer than ever and there comes a time where the word mommy will slip past her mouth while calling for me then she instantly apologize for saying it but I don't mind. I actually don't and ever since I told her that it's okay for her to call me that, I'm now her mommy.

Nayeon asked me about it, if I was really okay with her child calling me that and I reassured her that it was. I don't mind being called mommy by my girlfriend's daughter.

And when the three of us are out in public like eating at some diner or just finding somewhere we can hang out and have fun, there's still some girls who I used to had one night stands are trying to get me again by handling me their phone numbers scribbled at some paper or something... but when Minjee will calls me mommy while the girls who wanted me to talk to them, most of them go away and some will just leave me alone when Nayeon will kiss me in front of them. She still get jealous of them and I totally understand why. And it's so hot to see my girlfriend gets so jealous of those girls, it's like I'm going to leave her for them when it's not going to happen, never in a million years. I'm not going to leave Nayeon for those girls. I think I'm in love Nayeon.

I place feather kisses on her shoulder blades up to her neck. I can see her stopping herself from moaning but she failed. A low moan surpasses her lips and then followed by a shaky, yes.

She slowly turn off the heat as she removes grilled cheese on the pan and place it on the plate.

She unwrap my arms around her and turn her body around to face me. Nayeon cups my face gently and pecks the tip of my nose. "I know, but it feels like we've been together for such a long time."

"I know," I lean my head to rest on her collarbone and press my lips on it. "So, what you wanna do tomorrow?" I pull away as I asks my girlfriend.

"Oh, no no. I know you." Nayeon said as she arches her eyebrows at me. "I know you're going to pull some fancy shit, but we can just stay here or at your place then we will just have a movie marathon while stuffing our faces with a lot of unhealthy food."

"But I'm going to take you out and we will eat at some fancy restaurant." I told the older girl and pouted.

Nayeon chuckles at me and pecks my pouty lip. "So that means I'll wear something fancy?" I bopped my head at her then she said, "Oh, okay then... I'm not going." Before I can ask her why, she already opened her mouth and told me that, "I'd rather spend the rest of the day with you wearing your clothes and cuddling while watching some rom-com movies."

"So, no fancy date then?" I asked her and she shook her head no. "Okay, if you want us to spend all day watching movies and cuddling then that's what we are going to do." I grabbed her by her waist and pull her closer to me. "I'll do what ever my princess wants."

"Aw, you're so cute." Nayeon cooed and kiss my cheek.

"I'm sorry to interrupt the two of you, but I believe that Minjee's classes is almost over." I glance at the side and saw Jeongyeon leaning on the kitchen counter while sipping a water.

"Oh right. Let's go and pick her up." Nayeon said and intertwine our fingers together.

We were about to exit the kitchen area when the older girl suddenly turn her head back to her best friend and said, "Don't eat the grilled cheese, Yeon. That's for Minjee." Nayeon said and Jeongyeon was about to take a bite on it then pouted as she place it back on the plate.