Chapter 12

Dahyun's POV

"Dubu bro, you're just in time." Chaeyoung said through my ear, while a loud music blasting inside the place.

She drape her arm on my shoulder and pull me closer. "Look around, there's a lot of hot and sexy girls in here bro." She gushed and wiggle her eyebrows at me and I pushed her off of me playfully.

"I don't care, I came here for Nayeon." I told her and she muttered out, of course while laughing. "Have you found Tzuyu yet?" I asked the smaller girl and she shook her head no. "Aw, don't be sad. Just find someone else to hook up for tonight."

"Nah, I'm not sad but I was kinda hoping that she will be here though." She sighed and run her fingers through her blonde hair. "And I don't feel like it, I don't want to get laid tonight." She said as she shift her gaze from me, then his eyes found something up in the outside of the VIP rooms. Her eyes went wide and her jaw almost hits the floor.

"Bro, you okay?" I pat Chaeyoung's back and she didn't even move. She kept his mouth wide open while still looking up at where the VIP rooms are.

I look up and roam my eyes around on where's her eyes had been locked, I wonder what the hell did she saw that made her like that. I arched my eyebrows up when I saw the familiar model that she haven't stopped gushing for weeks. I smirk and push my best friend, "Go and make a move on her." I told her and Chaeyoung immediately shook his head no.

"And you're calling me pussy." I chuckled at her and she punch my side.

"Shut up. I just- I don't know. What if she doesn't want me?" She said and sighed.

"Why don't you ask her? Just stop being a pussy, bro." I push her and shakes my head at her. "Plus, what is it not to like about you? You're beautiful, you're kind, you're rich and if we're not best friends I'd probably date you."

Chaeyoung laughed loudly and she smack the back of my head. "That's gross, but thanks bro. You're the best,"

"I know, no go on. Go and get your girl," I shoved her one last time before going to the bar where Nayeon is.

Nayeon is one of the bartenders for tonight and I'm grateful that Sana wasn't here. I know she took it when I said that I wanna end things with her, I wanna stop whatever the two of us was doing but I still can't trust her around Nayeon.

A smile started to show up on my lips when I saw Nayeon serving drinks. I take a seat on one of the empty bar stool, she's so busy mixing another alcoholic drink that she didn't even notice me yet. "Here's your order of lime daiquiri." Nayeon said and served it to the guy whose eyeing the young mom and smirking at her.

"Thanks," He winks at her and I internally rolled my eyes at what I saw. He handed her a twenty-thousand won for tips and Nayeon thanked him before turning her back around him.

I cleared my throat and asked, "Can I have a blue margarita please?" The brown-eyed girl instantly snapped her head at me and frown.

"You're going to drink?" She asked and I nodded my head at her. "But you're going to drive tonight,"

"I know but I promise I'll just have one drink." I told her and jutted my lower lip out. "Please? Just one drink and I swear, I'm not going to touch another alcohol again after that."

The older girl sighed in defeat and went on to get me my drink. As I was so busy watching Nayeon mixing my blue margarita, I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn my head back and saw a very familiar chick standing in front of me. "Hey, Dahyun." The model smirks and went to take a step closer to me.