Chapter 7

Nayeon's POV

"Nayeon unnie, wake up." I heard my best friend's voice softly calling me while knocking on my door. I groaned and rolled on the other side of my bed and place the duvet on my head.

"Shut up, Yoo! It's too early!" My voice came out muffled since my face is covered in duvet. I don't know if she heard me.

Jeongyeon knocked on my door again before calling my name, "Nayeon unnie! Wake up! Pabo! I'm going to be late!" She shouted and another knocks followed, but it became louder.

I sighed deeply and get up from my bed. I know she doesn't gave any work today because it's her day off. So, I don't know what the hell she's talking about when she said that she'll be late.

My body is screaming for a goddamn rest but my best friend interrupted it. Today is my day off and I thought I'm going to sleep until noon, well I guess not.

I took a night shift last night causing for me to go home at around two in the morning. I was exhausted but it's all worth it, since I got around fifty thousand won as a tip from my work last night. This job is paying me twice larger than my two other jobs combine and it's really helping me to save some money for Minjee's future.

I know I should be thankful to that tofu looking girl and I am, I really am. She doesn't know how grateful I am that she gave me this job. Dahyun doesn't have to look for me after the incident that happened to my old job but she still did. And she even make sure that she'll make it up from what she did.

To be honest, I was hesitant at first to accept the job she was offering because of our first encounter, because who wouldn't? A stranger kissing you out of nowhere and getting you fired from your job in one night then showed up the next day in your apartment. I thought she was planning another thing to do to me but she's not, well, I hope so.

I admit, I was shy and awkward around her but I'm slowly growing fond of her. We're really getting close and it's not like I hate it because I don't. 

I'm not gonna lie, Kim Dahyun? She's beautiful, I mean really really beautiful. Especially when she smile. She makes my heart flutter when the tip of her lips reaches from ear to ear. Oh God, if you can only see the way her eyes disappear when she her smile went wide and when her eyes sparkles with happiness when she's with my daughter. And her skin? It's so soft, she looks like a porcelain doll. Her skin is so white, whiter than a paper. And I'm not even joking. She's really pale. Maybe that's why her best friend is calling her tofu.

There's something about Dahyunie that I don't even know how to explain. The things I felt everytime Minjee and Dahyun are interacting with each other. When they're being playful with each other. When Minjee seeks for Dahyun's attention and when Dahyun hugs my daughter like she wanted to protect her from everything. I like how she's taking care of Minjee like she's her niece or something, I think it's cute. And I feel safe when she's with us.

I knotted my eyebrows when I mentally slap myself for thinking about that tofu girl out of nowhere. I shook my head and brush my fingers on my brown locks before yawning and stretching my limbs.

"Hurry up, slow poke!" I jumped a little when the younger girl banged my bedroom door.

"I'm coming, Yeon. Stop knocking loudly on my door. You might break it!" I shouted back and I slid my feet on my furry slippers and flew the door open.

I rub my sleepy eyes before facing the younger girl who's standing in front of my room. And she also looks like she's going to pounce me in a few seconds. I can see her tapping her foot on the floor impatiently.

My eyes scan her and I noticed that she's dressed nicely today, she looks like she's going somewhere. Does she have a date?

"I thought you don't have any work today, Yeon. Why are you all dressed up?" I raised one of my eyebrow then pouted at her before I went for a hug. Of course, my best friend who doesn't like skin ship, she pushed my face away from her.