My website / interactions

Authors Note : Hey guys , after many requests and messages about more interactions I've made a website that is up on my profile  ( you can click the link in my bio) . PLEASE READ THIS AS IT IS VERY EXCITING FOR YOU GUYS , YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS IT !

This website will contain one shots with my characters from this book and other books , I will also be putting up character background information and any updating schedules will be posted on there but that's not all!

I will also be conducting interviews with popular Wattpad authors , my first interview is with Daydream1011 and will be up soon and if you go on my website and click on contact me you can request questions you want me to ask her for the interview.

On the website if you do click contact you can also request one shot ideas you want me to write or suggestions of what you'd like to see in my books as well as any authors you want me to interview !

I do have FREE appointments up on my website that you guys should check out, it's me giving free help to new writers who haven't published a book but want too or published authors who wish to grow and reach more of an audience. I wanted to create a real system to help you guys and for more information please go on my website .

Also , if you want general advice or just someone to talk to please check out the appointment part of the website .

I will be doing lots of competitions and giveaways too so please check it out . You should also join up to my mailing list and subscribe to my website for exclusive stuff like being able to help me make characters for this book or others. Or getting sneak peaks fo chapters before they're released .

Lots of love ,

Gotham_xo