Chapter Two: Family Tree.

AuthorsNote:  *Screaming* So Chapter one seemed to go down well and a huge thank you to everyone who voted and Commented on this story! I'm so grateful and for this Chapter I'm aiming for 19Votes and 9comments!

CHARACTER AT THE TOP IS CASSANDRA'S BEST FRIEND ^^^

Almost instantly , Cassandras instincts kicked in and she bolted into the bathroom; slammed the door shut and managed to lock it before the man could reach her .

Her heart was slamming against her chest at an abnormal rate and she was almost sure that if she didn't calm down then a panic attack would occur.

Wiping her shaking hands on her dress, Cassandra sunk to the floor and let out a whimper as she heard the man banging on the door letting out furious snarls of anger and she was completely baffled as to what she had done to offend this man.

Racking her brain, she tried to recall if she had ever met him before but she was sure that she wouldn't have ever forgotten his face.

Even when he was looking her so intently and animalisticly , she couldn't help but notice how startlingly beautiful he was; definitely the most handsome man she have ever laid eyes on and when he looked at her , she almost felt as if he was looking through her soul.

He was just over 6ft4 with a strong prominent jaw that had been clenched at the time, his body had been shaking which showcased even more of his muscle as it strained against his white tight fitted T-shirt and he had a perfectly sculptured nose with soft brown hair that looked like he had just rolled out of bed -yet he pulled it off with a ridiculous amount of ease.

He was stunning.

There was no other way to describe him.

"Kitten, you can't hide forever.  I'll go now because you're not ready but I'll be back for you , beautiful, but just remember you're mine"

Cassandra gasped at the voice, his tone was dark and low yet he spoke with a undertone of sensuality and when he had uttered the words kitten it had sounded so intimate and personal that a blush spread across Cassandra's cheeks.

His voice held sinful promise and when he had said she was his , his voice had gone hard as if he was warning her and she just knew she would be seeing him again and part of her couldn't wait.

She heard angry voices downstairs and then it all stopped rather abruptly and she wondered if the Black family had left but she didn't dare come out the bathroom until she was certain.

Although , deep down she knew if the man wanted her, he would have broken the door with ease so really it made no difference.

Chewing her lip, she wondered what he had meant when he said she wasn't ready.

Ready for what exactly? 

"Cassandra , you can come out now, the hunky physcos gone" Came the voice of her older sister who seemed slightly amused by the whole situation.

Ebony was baffled at how the night had turned out and why the hell their son, Samuel, had charged after her sister like a lion hunting it's prey and then suddenly just stopped.

She was certain he was going to break the bathroom door and with ease but as soon as he heard Cassandra let out a whimper , Ebony noticed a conflicted motion in his eyes as if it hurt him to hear Cassandra scared and then he said his small speech before walking off as if nothing had happened.

But one thing she did know was that they would be seeing alot of this Samuel Black.

### ######

Cassandra chewed on her breakfast thoughtfully,  reflecting back on yesterday and she felt heat spread across her face as she remembered how much she couldn't stop thinking about Samuel Black - even in her dreams.