Chapter Thirty: End Of The Road.

- if you wish to see more of Samuel and Cassandra , they feature in my book The Punishers mate so you should go ahead and read that one now !

AuthorsNote: I cannot believe that this book has 154k Views , 6.23k Votes  and 1.28K  Comments ! I feel so blessed that people actually seem to have enjoyed this story because when I first published it , I didn't dream I would get past 50votes never mind 6.23k votes.

I started this book after just turning 15, so I know the plot isn't the best and it does need a lot of work but this book has really helped me grow as a writer!

I would like to thank   Izabel12 arabianblack HiddenKnight syari-loves-food_X3   butterfly-beauty and so much more who were my main voters and commenters throughout my whole story and I can seriously say I couldn't have gotten this far without you guys ! You've watch me grow as a writer , celebrated my birthdays , was there for my 1st Mariah Carey Concert and when I got into collage.  There's people who while may have never commented, always vote and to that I'm eternally grateful for and I wish I could thank everyone of you personally.

But anyway, I have some good news as the journay of Samuel and Cassandra has not come to an end yet as I'm planning to incorporate them and Jasmine and Chaos ( From my other book called My King ) into my new book Fairytale: The Punishers Mate! So, at some point you will cross paths with them which will be pretty exciting. If you have yet to read The Punishers Mate then I highly suggest you do.

I will also go back and edit every chapter too because lord knows it needs it.

And I think that's a wrap! Thank you for reading my story and being with me throughout this whole incredible journay , you guys rock !

THE END....