Chapter Twenty Six: Honeymoon prt1

Authors Note: This book has 3.8 K votes! I don't even know what to say apart from how blessed and humbled you guys make me because I know my book isn't perfect and I still have lots of growing to do as a writer but you still put up with me ! Anyways, don't forget to vote and comment .

WARNING: THIS IS THE SEX SCENE AND IT WILL BE EXPLICIT SO FEEL FREE TO SKIP!

A picture of where Cassandra and Samuel are having their honeymoon at the top^^

CASSANDRA'S POINT OF VIEW:

We had arrived on our beautiful honeymoon over a hour ago and my husband and I were laying down together when we got into a pretty heavy make out sessions but unlike other times I knew there was no stopping or hesitating. There was no going back , I was going to have sex with Samuel.

Right now I straddling him as our kiss deepened , I wanted to go further and tell him I was ready but I wasn't sure how too. I was aroused, excited but incredibly nervous too.
I drew my head back up so I could look at him as I swallowed past the lump in my throat and opened my mouth to speak, I found myself breathing out in a rather pathetic, nervous whisper, "I...I don't know...how...I mean, I don't know...what to do..."

His brows knit together in confusion for a split second. I asked shyly, "Will you...mm...help me? Tell me what...I'm supposed to do...just...to start...?" Lord help me, I was speaking lame now. I sounded like an idiot.

Realization dawned and his face lit up like Christmas morning. "Yes!" he practically shouted. "Yes, of course I'll help you," he assured me eagerly. His full lips curved into a delightfully sexy smile as he released his hold on my face , bringing his hands back around to my hips where his thumbs hooked into the waistband of my shorts. He gently lifted my hips up and slowly slid my shorts, along with my soaked undies, off my hips, over the swell of my ass and down my thighs. His deep black eyes held mine the entire time as he somehow maneuvered his knee up between my raised, parted thighs and using his own leg and ultimately his foot, pulled my shorts the rest of the way down.

My eyes had filled with tears by the time I felt my undies fall around my ankles. I was so nervous...so unsure of myself and of what I was about to do. So confused. I didn't know what to expect and I didn't want to ruin this special moment for him either.

"It'll be okay," he soothed, "just kiss me, honey," he instructed softly. So I did. I kissed him. I poured all of my fears and self-doubt into that kiss...and all of my hope and desire as well. It proved to be a more than adequate comfort and distraction for me while he quickly worked his own underwear off and pulled my hips down astride his. Before I knew it he had lined his thick erection up against my entrance and was teasing it back and forth along my slick folds. He pressed just the tip against my opening and positioned my hips at the right angle. Then he ran his warm fingers lightly up the sides of my waist, catching the hem of my tank on the way up, breaking our kiss in order to lift it over and off my head as I balanced my weight on one arm braced against his chest and then the other. My bra swiftly followed and both were discarded on the floor.

"There now, you're all positioned and ready to go, angel," he murmured thickly as his mouth lifted to capture my aching, already hardened nipple between his tongue and teeth. I practically shouted with delight at the sensation as his large hand massaged my other breast, rolling the nipple between his thumb and fingers. His other hand gently squeezed the swell of my ass. "You're in control, baby," he purred over my nipple in his warm, wet mouth. "I'm all yours."