Chapter Twelve:Kitchen Fumbles.

Authors Note: I'm not going to lie to you guys, my update pattern is going to be all over the place but it's because this year is going to be super crazy for me with my exams but I don't want to unload all my problems onto you, so enjoy the story and 20 votes and 10 comments and listen to the song at the side. WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT!!!!!!

"Baby we don't need a bed, don't need a master room to set the mood." - Chris Brown X Ready

Cassandras Point of View:

I was silent as my mate ran towards the house while I hung on his back like a rag doll at what seemed to be a ridiculously inhumane speed as I was sure I had motion sickness. Also, my nerves weren't exactly helping.

It was pitch black inside the house when we got inside and Samuel had one arm banded across my rib cage, pressing my back firmly against his front.

"W-what?" What was he doing? What the hell was happening? I tried to turn around, to say something...anything...but all rational thought vanished as Samuels other arm wrapped around the front of my body and his large hand came to rest between my legs, cupping my sex firmly through my jeans.

"Oh... gah," I gasped out. It felt so good. I knew I should be stopping him, but at that moment I felt like I'd rather die than remove his hand as he started rubbing the heel of his palm adeptly against my bundle of nerves in smooth circles, his long fingers pressing deftly against my entrance through the barrier of my jeans. I froze. My heartbeat and my emotions raced. What was I doing? I couldn't let this happen. And yet I didn't want it to stop.

"Shh...s'okay" he murmured reassuringly. "I'm not gonna hurt you." He trailed warm open mouthed kisses up my neck. The silky whisper of his deep baritone further set my nether regions aflame. "Trust me Kitten," He nibbled gently at my earlobe. "I promise I'll be good to you. You looked so sexy and naughty tonight, I wanted to claim you as soon as I saw you."

My stomach flipped and my sex fluttered in anticipation at his words. My damp panties felt completely ruined now. This was crazy. Samuels hand moving between my legs felt so perfect, so right. For the first time the all-consuming insane ache between my legs was beginning to lessen...or perhaps... increase? Either way, dear Lord it felt better and I didn't want it to stop.

His hand ceased it's amazing massage momentarily as long fingers made quick work of the button and zipper at the front of my jeans. My heart began hammering out of control at the thought of what was happening. What I was allowing to happen. What I wanted to happen.

I didn't protest like I knew I should have as his hand slipped inside my jeans and underwear, his brilliant fingers immediately finding and ever so gently stroking my naked clitoris, his fingers gliding lightly back and forth along my wet folds. I groaned. I was sure this was the very best thing I had ever felt before...ever. "Fuck, sweetie," Samuel cursed softly. "You're fucking soaked, baby."

"Ungh...ah..." I was whimpering and moaning. I'd never been so turned on and so scared out of my wits before. I felt his hot breath as he ghosted kisses along the shell of my ear.

"That's a girl. Just let it go." His hand bracing across my front snuck under my shirt and up to cup my breast. I stiffened in surprise but then his hot hand slipped beneath my bra to massage my bare flesh, his expert fingers teasing my taut nipple to an even harder peak, and I lost all will or thought to protest. He moved on to caress my other breast just as one long, thick finger slipped inside of me. My inner walls eagerly gripped his digit and I couldn't suppress the singular wail of pleasure that escaped me. Samuel let out a stream of murmured "fuck"s.

"Shh... easy now, baby. Be a good girl and keep quiet for me, hmm?" I bit my lip and nodded. His talented finger began moving slowly in and out, increasing the pressure that had been building inside of me to an almost unbearable level.

"Mmm...Kitten, you feel so fucking good." He bit down gently on my earlobe then sucked it soothingly. "You're so fucking tight, honey. Relax for me, baby, let it happen."

The sound of his voice alone made me drip, but hearing his sexy words of encouragement and terms of endearment were enough to make me almost come apart. I bit down on my lip harder to stifle the quiet moans that kept escaping me. I realized I had begun wriggling anxiously and pressing myself into his hand as much as I could manage within his steel embrace, desperate for more.

He drew me in even tighter against him, so that not a breath of air could have passed between us, and it was then I felt the hard length of what seemed to be an enormous erection pressed against my lower back. It should have freaked me out, but instead somehow it turned me on even more and I mindlessly began rubbing and arching myself back against him. He hissed lowly and tugged my nipple hard between his thumb and fingers in reprimand. It took all my willpower to suppress a shriek at the painful pleasure that shot through me.

"No!" he whisper-growled close to my ear. "Don't. Do. That."

I whimpered in confusion but instantly ceased my movement. He kissed my temple and murmured a gentler, "Sorry. Trust me, sweetie, you don't know what you're asking for" in explanation.

Before I could comprehend the meaning of his words another finger entered my narrow passage. "Ungh..." I gasped and squeezed the cold metal beneath my now sweaty fingers harder for support. His thumb found my clitoris and began tracing small circles as his two fingers moved slowly in and out, stretching my tight channel. My inner walls tensed around him at the invasion and the powerful stimulation. "Breathe, baby." I gasped air into my lungs at his instruction. "That's a girl." His fingers pumped a little faster in and out of me and before long I was panting in ecstasy.

"Easy now... just relax and let it happen" he coaxed. I was mindless with the sensations he was creating inside of me. I tried so hard to stifle it but I couldn't stop moaning. I writhed wantonly against his hand in an attempt to press his fingers deeper and harder inside of me. "Fuck, baby" he swore. "You like that, hmm?" I moaned in response. "That's it...feel good for me, baby." His thumb pressed firmer circles against my swollen nub, drawing another whimper from me. "Yeah...that's it, sweetie...that's a good girl."

Between the precision of his thumb on my clit and his clever fingers moving swiftly inside of my soaked core, I was in a complete frenzy. The coiling in my belly had reached an almost unbearable, painful level of tension.

"Shh...I got you... I know what you need," he grunted. The hand pleasuring my sensitized breasts moved swiftly from beneath my shirt to tangle in the thick mass of hair at the back of my head. Long fingers massaged deliciously into my scalp before gripping my hair firmly at the roots and tugging my head forward and to the side into a position of submission. Samuels mouth found the back of my exposed neck and suckled at the sensitive skin there. He nibbled, licked and sucked his way to the juncture of my neck and shoulder and then back again, all the while working me faster and harder with his fingers and thumb, bringing me closer and closer to the precipice. My whole body was a shaking, quivering mess; my weight supported more by Samuels hand at my core than my jello legs.

I ground myself against him again forgetting his earlier warning until his husky voice rasped out, "I'd stop doing that if I was you, your going to wake the Beast".

Authors Note:This is my first time writing a sexual scene and im nervous at the response especially as I have no real sexual experience to go by *sighs* but please tell me what you thought of it so i know if i should continue to make this a M rated story or just give up M rated writing .

#EDITED 8/7/17