Chapter Eighteen: Lets Talk About Love.

Authors Note: Thought I'd start my first Chapter of 2016 filled with smuttiness for my favourite dirty minded readers but I expect a good few votes and comment guys and girlies (do guys even read my story ? Lol) and basically enjoy ! And please listen to the song at the top while reading as its one of my favourites .

"I just wanna show you how much I appreciate you, yes
Wanna show you how much I'm dedicated to you, yes
Wanna show you how much I will forever be true, yes"~Dance For You Beyoncé

Cassandra's Point of View:

My hands tugged on the metal cuffs as my heart began to beat at a erratic pace, what the hell was he doing ? The sensible part of me was absolutely outraged at his cave man behaviour and wanted to let him have a peace of my mind. But the other half of me ( the much bigger part) was waiting in anticipation and excitement for my punishment.

"Before I continue I want to know why you thought it was acceptable to go to some seedy night club without my permission ?" Samuel barked out , softly scraping his nails against my back.

"Technically it wasn't seedy, it was actually pretty sophistic-" I was cut short by Samuel taking off the cuffs and turning me around to face him at such a fast rate .

My head began to spin.

"Why?!" He demanded.

"I-I was mad at you Samuel. I thought you hadn't waited for me like Tatum and I kept picturing all these pretty girls you had probably slept with and I felt so self conscious and jealous that I wanted to forget about it . Drown my sorrows , you know ? I guess it was stupid of me but I can't help but feel slightly inferior " I admitted refusing to look him in the eyes as I nervously wrung my fingers together .

"Oh, honey I'm sorry"Samuel gasped out , gently kissing me on my lips.

It was incredibly slow, sensual and exotic - I couldn't help but let out a small moan.

He sucked at my pulse point as his fingers slid around my waist to dance up and down across my spine. I took a deep, calming breath in spite of myself, as I'd begun to feel lightheaded. My stomach was twisted into knots trying to fight the burgeoning desire building within me with each tender caress, with each breath I took of Samuel.

He rubbed the tip of his nose against mine as one of his hands splayed between my shoulder blades, one across my lower back, pulling me closer against him so that our chests touched and his bare stomach warmed mine.

How the hell didn't I notice that both of our tops were off? On reflex I covered my chest feeling incredibly self conscious until he snarled out "Don't fucking cover yourself, you belong to me Cassandra. Do you understand ? Your tits are fucking mine!"

His voice sounded so feral that my my eyes flew open to meet his darkened ones. They held no humor, no pretense.

I didn't know how to respond. I could hardly keep up with what he was saying much less comprehend its meaning or how I felt about it. His lips pecked at the corner of my mouth, his hands skimmed down my body to the front waist of my shorts as he nibbled on my lower lip.

He undid the button of my shorts as his tongue coaxed its way inside my mouth. My hands came up to grip and release his forearms, not quite knowing where to place them, as I pressed myself closer against him. I moaned as his lips released mine and his thumbs came up to rub my hardened peaks through the fabric of my bra.

"You know... you can touch me." He was breathing hard. He brought one of my hands to his chest and held it over his heart. I felt the steady beat of his life against my palm. "Go on, s'okay" he encouraged in a husky whisper. He began to guide my hand downward over the smooth skin covering his rock hard abdominal muscles. "Just like that... just feel me, baby." I watched in fascination as his muscles twitched and flexed, dancing alive beneath the feather light touch of my fingers.

Samuels other hand was slipping beneath my bra to massage my bare flesh, his thumb teasing my sorely aroused nipple. Soon both of my hands were eagerly roving Samuels torso, canvassing his impossibly chiseled eight pack stomach, traveling up and down his muscled arms, studying the blue veins that ran beneath his golden brown skin and tracing the black ink design tattooed on his right upper arm.

"But I'm not sorry you're so wet for me you'll let me do anything I want to right now." Samuel broke and reaffirmed my train of thought all at once. Then he punctuated his point by slipping his thumbs inside the waistband of my shorts and pulling them swiftly down my legs. I grasped his shoulders to steady myself as he kneeled before me, I was left lying down in pink bikini underwear and my pink bra, the bra cups askew from Samuels earlier exploration, half exposing my breasts.

Samuels big hands ran up and down my bare legs, exploring every inch as he knelt in front of me. I ran my fingers through his silky, thick hair and he buried his face between my breasts. I shrieked and almost fell over when he took one of my nipples into his warm mouth, teasing it relentlessly with his tongue and teeth. I fisted his hair and his hands seized the backs of my thighs to steady me. But as they massaged beneath my bare ass cheeks and his long fingers sank shallowly in and out of my wet center between my legs from behind, I collapsed forward against him, whimpering and moaning, wordlessly begging for release.

His hands gripped harder beneath my butt and his mouth latched onto my other nipple as I was muttering "oh, god" and "please" over and over again. My need for relief was so painful I practically sobbed when his hands left me to quickly unbuckle his belt and undo the button and zipper of his own jeans . As his shorts fell to the floor and he stood before me, his enormous erection tenting his boxer briefs, I was beyond caring what happened next as long as it put me out of my misery.

I wiggled restlessly as he sank beside me onto the bed, grabbing me about the waist and beneath one leg, lifting me effortlessly into his lap so that I was straddling him with my back to his front. He adjusted his knees further apart between my limbs, effectively spreading my legs wider in the process as his knuckles trailed delicately back and forth along the insides of my thighs.

In my hazy state of mind I didn't even register the fact that I was about to lose my virginity, I was completely out of it until I heard a knock on the door and my mothers voice call out " Cassandra sweetie, can I come in? I want to have a talk "

Authors Note: I enjoyed writing this cliff hanger way to much loooool! Hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to vote and comment !

#EDITED 5/8/17