~Two years if a good life~

Your PoV

It had had been around two years since I went back to wherever I use to be. I had a life, a job , a house, friends. I did it all by myself without help from my last home which for some reason I couldn't remember it. Daniella Bella(my Parasite I've lived with my whole life) awas able to make her own body and leave me, we lived together happily. Until.

Knock knock

'I'll get it DB!' I smiled, 'Hello?'
'(Y/N)?' Someone laughed in disbelief.
'Um, who are you?' I asked a little afraid how they knew my name.
'It's me, Masky!' They smiled.
'Who the hell names their kid Masky. How do you know my name?'
He tried to touch my hand.
'D-DB!' I cried.
She came in running, with a worried look on her face. Her hands had been red, she had been dying her hair.
'YoU... GeT oUt! NOW' she shouted.
She slammed the door shut. She then went back to doing her hair.
'Who was that?' I thought to myself, 'if I didn't know them, then how did Daniella Bella know them?'
I had carried on with my day I then went to work and then the park. I had been minding my own business in the park ,which had a wonderful forest next to it, and just then. I thought I saw someone starring at me in the woods but, I couldn't tell as the woods were further away.

One more Chapter

Word count: 254