~Hope a word of wisdom~

Y/N POV

I woke up slightly.If I can even do that
And I saw a man, Faceless at that, with a business suit. I got it all bloody with the blood of my enemies...
'Gah! I-I'm so so so sorry! I got blood al over you!' I apologised.
I hoped not get hit, but why would I get hit by a complete stranger?
My, Angel really got into my head huh?
'Don't worry, child. It is what happens when I hold someone who's just killed people. By the looks of it you've beat them a rock,' he started saying. Before I could say anything he continued, 'What is your name, child?'
I pondered for a short while until I answered his question,'(Y/N),(Y/N)(L/N)...'
He placed you down carefully like I had been a baby.
'(Y/N)? A beautiful name. I heard you say 'Twin Tails' instead of (Y/N)' he said.
As I got on the ground, I started to get my tails to show him my twin tails.
'I-I have two tails, like twins! So I started to call myself Twin Tails...' I shyly replied.
He nodded.
I quickly looked around in worry, this worried him.
He held out his hand and offered,'(Y/N) would you like to live me? I have two other children and other teenagers.'
I stared at his hand and held his hand.
Ewww!!!!! I felt fuzzy and sick I closed my eyes and he chuckled,'Child you can open your eyes now.'
I slowly opened my eyes to see a group of people.
I left go of the man's hand and turned bright red in embarrassment,'uhh... meep!' I squealed.
I first saw two little girls one with long, red hair and cute, red eyes and the other with mid long, brown hair and brown eyes. The brown haired girl look normal apart from the blood on her head and her dirty clothes.
They both ran up to us and startled me.
'Hi! Hehe I'm Lazari!' The red haired girl greeted.
'And I'm Sally!' The brown haired girl greeted me shortly after Lazari did.
'H-hi I'm (Y/N)...' I still said shyly.
They were why to joyful and filled with energy for my liking.
'Let's keep greeting until dinner.' The Faceless man said.
Dinner?! I looked out of the window it was dark how did I not notice?
...Eh...
After a few minutes, dinner came and everyone came down... there were so many!
'Everyone this is (Y/N), (Y/N) I'm SlenderMan but my proxies call me Slender.' Slender said.
I already knew Lazari and Sally so they skipped.
I heard people say all their names like,
'Hello I'm Jane.'
'Whats up I'm ClockWork.'
'Hey!! I'm Toby!'
'Masky...'
'Hoodie...'
'Hey kid, my name's Jack but call me Ej.'
'Kiddo the name's Laughing Jack call me Lj.'
'The name's Jeff.'
'Yo I'm BEN'
'I-I'm (Y/N)' I stammered.
'(Y/N) tell us a little about yourself.'Slender said.
'O-okay! Well I have twin tails obviously... I'm fourteen but I act like a child-' I got cut off by Jeff.
'Why?' He bluntly Yelled.
Then Jane smacked his round the head.
'...um... well... I was adopted by this nice lady called Angel, she wasn't so nice after all. After a day she literally kicked me in a damp cold room with one thing in it a clock...she lifted the back of my shirt up and smacked me with her Wine bottle and just scratched me over and over again... I thought I did something wrong but calling her Mummy, so I called her mother instead. I still got beaten every day...' I said blocking the tears avoiding the fact I had a shock collar on...
Masky and Hoodie obviously was surprised at this while eating their cheese cake.
'BUT! That's all~ over now. I killed her with a single rock it showed how flipping weak she was!' I laughed at the end under my breath.
'Alright! Continue about yourself!' Jeff uncomfortably laughed.
'As I was saying I act like a child, my parents where brutally murdered by...humans... my favourite colour is (F/C) and i love Wolves!'I continued smiling.
After dinner I played with the two girls Lazari and Sally.

I quickly realised that all the other proxies had a mark on them a circle with an X over it. Sally and Lazari didn't have one so I guessed it was because they where children.

'(Y/N), come to my office.' I heard SlenderMan tell me. So I did.

Sally's POV

'(Y/N), come to my office.' Mr.Slender told
(Y/N). Before she walked towards him I whispered to her,'Hope, a word of wisdom...'
I knew some of the 'unworthy' people go into Slendy's office and come back sleeping! Then they get burned by Slendy...
Hope is one thing me and Lazari do even if we don't know who ever come in.
'Sally, I don't think (Y/N) will come back...' Lazari whimpered.

'Why?' I asked.

'She's childish and she's fourteen!'

'What does that matter?'

'She's fourteen!'

'And was hurt a lot at child age! Like you!'
I panicked this was our first argument!!

'SALLY SHUT IT!' Lazari screamed.
Everyone peered over!
'SALLY YOU ARE SO ANNOYING!'
She brought out her HammerFist.
My heart was beating super duper fast!
Masky ran over and stopped Lazari form hitting me.
'Lazari calm down I don't want to chain you to your bed again!' He yelled.
'SHUT UP MASKY SALLY NEEDS TO SHUT IT' Lazari boomed.
Ej quickly gave Masky a needle of water? Why would that help?
As Masky put the needle in Lazari's neck her HammerFist detracted. Her black bruising went on that arm and she pasted out Masky picked her up and took her to our room.

Masky's POV

Lazari started shouting at Sally with a demonic voice. I tried to calm her down all she screamed was,'SHUT UP MASKY SALLY NEEDS TO SHUT IT!'
Luckily, Ej was there to help. he gave me the sensitive and I put it into her neck she passed out and I took her to her and Sally's room.Then I put bandages on her arm witch had her Exo all over it.(Exo is the black bruising on her) I felt bad chaining an eight year old girl to her bed. But, it had to be done.

(Y/N) POV

Slender wanted me to come to his office so I did... after Sally said 'Hope, a word of wisdom' scared me...
When we got to SlenderMan's office, he stood in front of me not offering to let me sit.
'(Y/N) would you like to become my proxy?' He asked.
I kindly nodded.
'This will hurt,Child...'

I screamed in pain.

...Pain...

...A thing I was used too...

...though it hurt...

...So Much...

'ARGGGGGHHHHAAAAAA!'

'ARRRRRGGGGGGGAAAAAAA!'

...Cried so much that day...

...I think I passed out...

Heya guys third character!! 1178 words! Wow this one took me sooooo long

Did you die?
Is this the end?
Or will you be thrown out?