~Sally what do you see?~

Sally's PoV

I was playing with my new friend! Though so just stood there not moving, so I did all the talking. She nodded if she wanted to say yes and shook her head if she wanted to say no.
'Um, Girl. Are you dead?' I asked.
She had let me call her Girl for a long time now. She looked straight through me, she looked scared.
'Sally,' Someone started, 'what do you see right now?'
Masky spoke.
Masky and Jane was standing by the door, quite frightened of what I said to my new friend. My new friend walked up to Masky. She never moved she stayed in her corner all the time, it was really odd.
'Masky, she's walking up to you!' I laughed, 'she's finally moving! With a limp but, that's ok!'
'What do you mean, Sally?' Jane asked.
I had been a little confused, 'You should know! I asked her if she knows us, she said she did!'
My friend was looking at me then Masky, a tear rolled down her cheek.
'M...M...Masky?' My friend stuttered.
She never talked so I doubt she can talk greatly.
'Masky, she said your name.' I said.
I was getting a little scared of her now.
'S-S-Sally, T-Tell Ma-Masky it-it's (Y/N)...'
(Y/N)? (Y/N)! She was dead! But, how is she now here?

Masky's PoV

Sally was talking to her new friend but, apparently, her friend said my name. Suddenly, a figure slowly appeared. (Y/N). She tripped as she tried to walk closer, I quickly caught her.
'(Y/N)?' I asked not believing my eyes.
'H...Hi...' she chocked on her words, 'I-uh... Zalgo...me...alive.'
She tried to find her words.
'Calm down, take your time.' Jane reinsured (Y/N).
'When I shot myself, something I deeply regret. Zalgo came to get me after you did whatever with my body, I was his toy for a while, escaped and came here. I've been with Sally this whole time.'
I was shocked at her words. I couldn't find words, until all I could say was;
'I'm going to kill Zalgo...'
I started to walk out the door into the living room. (Y/N) following.
'Masky! Do not!' She growled.
'(Y/N)?' Slender said not believing his eyes.
'Guys, stop him.He's going on a suicide mission! He's going to try and kill Zalgo!' She yelled.

(Y/N) PoV

Masky hasn't stopped, I had to sprit to the door and block it. He stopped and stared at me, I felt him glaring with death eyes.
'Masky please, we can get him together. Don't do this blindly like I did. If you go, he'll know I'm here and you know I'm alive. He'll kill us al, he knows all my weaknesses. You guys.'
'(Y/N) you have to move... I don't want to hurt you to get you to move.' He mumbled.
'Listen, I know your mad. It's like how I was with my mother, she's dead now. I was mad when Zalgo threatened your life, my stomach got slit open. This is not the way to go.'
'If you hadn't of killed your mother, you wouldn't be here. If you hadn't of had gotten slit open, we wouldn't know how much you loved us. I'm going.'
He pushed me out the way and I fell to ground right in front of Jeff. Jeff offered me his hand, 'Listen, Wolfie, since you pulled the trigger, he's changed.'
I looked at him, 'I can change him back, I made this mess, I'll fix it. Even if it means I have to fight him.'
I summoned my fighting clothes and the knives that perfectly went on my belt.
'I just hope he'll listen...' I growled.
Since my time away i learnt how to get the wolf out, meaning I got more tails and taller. I know not much but, it helped. My true form came I gained four more tails (making me have six) and another pair of ears (having four) my ears grew a little more and I walked over to Masky, ready to pay the price of my idiocy.