~Saving Slender~

Your PoV

I turned normal and Zalgo was normal.
'Your parasite is taking more control, kid.' He laughed.
'I'm better at protecting her than you!' I shouted, 'now where is slender?'
He sighed, 'Your parasite knows.'

~time skip to the castle~

we got to the castle and it was dark and eerie.
'Para, where is he?' I asked
{Whisper}
'I see. He's guarded at the top of that tower.' I pointed to the highest tower.
'And how are we meant to get there?' Jeff complained.
'We walk idiot.' Jane scoffed.
'Para take us there, please.' I said.
I turned into my wolf form and I couldn't remember anything. When I was regained control, I saw we had arrived with mainly the boys tired apart from the slender brothers.
'(Y/N), we are sorry for grabbing you and pulling you away form Zalgo earlier.' Trender apologised.
'It's okay, you thought he was you brother. If I had a sibling I would do the same.' I smiled.
In the entrance their were several guards that worked for Zalgo, they hadn't been paying attention. Probably because Zalgo wasn't there.
'Their not paying attention, I can sneak up behind them and knock them out.'
So I did.
I checked if they had a key and they both had five.
'Really?'
After trying them all, one worked.
'Para,are you sure this is the right one?'
'Oh YoU dIdNt BoThEr To AsK tHiS bEfOrE?' She growled, 'bUt YeS tHiS iS.'
I opened the door to see chained up, and slightly bruised on his face.
'Brother?' Splendor asked.
Slender looked up sightly.
'Splendor? Brothers?' He asked quite surprised.

Word count: 275