~Back~ Masky's New Life~

Here we go I was sad of how I ended it, soo yeah...

Masky's PoV

Day 179 since (Y/N) died. My life is a living hell now... Zalgo even knows that (Y/N) is dead and hadn't come back since, (Y/N) was Zalgo's little play thing and he had no intention of coming back because of (Y/N). That was odd, seeing as Zalgo and Slender were enemies.

Knock knock

Someone knocked at my door.
'Yes?' I answered.
'Masky, can I come in. We need to talk.' Jane replied.
Jane has always came to my room bringing food, water or just to talk.
The door opened and Jane appeared. Her hands had been shaking and she had been rubbing them together. I had just changed, Luckily. I stood up, 'Is everything ok?'
She looked up from her hands to my mask. I knew she hadn't of liked me because I still wasn't over (Y/N).
'W-we need to talk...' She slowly mumbled.
I had been confused. Then she started again, 'you remember what (Y/N) letter said? I know you said not to bring it up but, it's important.'
(Y/N)'s note? The one that said about what Jeff was probably going to say and what was going to happen probably?
'Yeah I think so.' I replied slowly trying to remember.
'Masky... Sally is not seeing her. She describes a taller than her teen girl with a gun shot wound to the leg and head, cuts on her arms and legs, bruised a lot and having blood on her clothing. That's what (Y/N) looked liked.' She said fighting back tears.
What? Sally explained how (Y/N) looked when she died. Sally wasn't even in the room when (Y/N) shot her head, Sally was in the room when (Y/N) was full of bandages.