"Okay." Then Jungkook yawned covering his mouth while doing it.

After that Jungkook suddenly grinned, he walked upto Tae still the grin plaster on his lips, Taehyung knew older had something in his mind.

"Flower~"

Taehyung gulped, what did he have in his mind?

"As I'm obeying you, shouldn't you give me a reward?" Jungkook titled his head looking oh so innocent.

"W-what reward?" Taehyung nervously asked older who showed his perfect bunny tooth.

"Uh a sweet and long kissie...." Jungkook paused stepping closer to Taehyung, head moving side to side playfully. "On my~~" Jungkook sang.

Taehyung gulped again, little Tae was thinking where older wants the kiss. Lips? But that's a lover thing right? And they weren't lovers from what he learned from Jin.

"On my cheek." Jungkook tapped his left cheek.

Taehyung exhaled his breath, that he didn't know he was holding.

"But Hyung how it'll be sweet?"

Jungkook chuckled. "A simple kiss can be sweet if it's from you." He said, in his sweet tone.

Taehyung chewed his bottom lip, getting shy like as usual. He tip-toe and pressed his lips against other's cheek who immediately smiled.

The swirling feeling inside their tummy, a warmness in their heart which Jungkook knew why but the little was too dense to know.

Taehyung backed away after it with rosy cheeks which Jungkook found too beautiful. Chuckling at shy male Jungkook leaned down and kissed the crown of his head.

Even tho Jungkook was tired as fuck why should he left the chance to either give to or get kiss from a adorable boy whom he loved. Why should he right?

"Take care and keep wearing your glasses when you're working."

"Okay boss." Taehyung saluted, then giggled at himself. Jungkook just smiled.

"Bye."

"Bye."

As Jungkook went out, Taehyung decided to postpone the meetings and get his glasses from his cabin so he skipped to his cabin.

Jungkook was infront of elevator waiting for it then he saw Tae, he smiled, seeing the happy flower waving at him before going inside his cabin.

Jungkook peaked his through the door of Yeonjun's cabin. Before going he thought to inform his brother. He saw Yeonjun playing with his own hair, making hairs unicorn or something. He chuckled lightly.

"Yeon, little brother take care of Taehyung and yourself I'm going home."

Yeonjun looked up at him.

"Why so early."

"Well your future brother-in-law order me."

"Oh how pleasant to see a obeying Jungkook." Yeonjun cupped his face, a teasing smile on his lip.

Ahh this boy never left him without teasing.

"Shut up." Jungkook slammed the door as Yeonjun giggled.

Someone watched him going out from company, smirking.

•••••••••••

"Lisa, Jisoo where is Rose?"

Jennie stood infront of said females, an angry look on her feather. 

"We don't know." They shook their heads.