|| 23 ||

=== Jimin's POV ===

It felt  weird leaving her with his mom... something seemed off about her. 
"Make it fast" I told Eunjung and crossed the road. I did see the black hoodie guy standing opposite to them and secretly watching them. Part of me wanted to remove that mask and see who it is... but I wanted to observe him. There was a convenience store right next to that man. 

"Perfect" I whispered and walked inside. He kept glaring at me but I acted as if I ignored him.

"Maam can I have a bottle of water?" I said it loud enough for him to hear. He turned his head towards me and looked back at Eunjung and Mrs Jeon. 
He dug his hands in his hood pocket and started walking towards them...slowly. 
Thinking he had a knife in his pocket, I dashed towards him and pulled him back on the footpath. 

"Aah!" He hit his elbow on the tiled-road
"Who are you? What do you want?" I asked him and proceeded for his pocket but he dodged away
"Get away... Please. Stay away" He purposely deepened his voice. For some reason, it felt like I've heard his voice before
"Do I know you?" I walked towards him and was about to snatch his mask off but he kicked me on my stomach and pushed me away.
"F**k!! Who the hell are you??" I raised my voice. Some nearby people looked at us but just as expected, no one came to our rescue. 
"Its better if you stay out of this... Its good for both you and me" His voice changed...as if he forgot to lower his voice. His voice... I guess I knew who he was but I wanted to confirm..
"Oh yeah? Good for you? Do you think its good for you to go there and stab them? Why do you want to kill Eunjung? What did she do to you?? You kept on staring at her... pervert! Stay away from her or I'll kill you. Stalker B***h" I blurted out
"...why would I kill her? Stop saying anything without knowing any context. Nonsense.." He started walking towards them with one hand in his pocket.. as if he was holding something. 
"Stop!" I pulled him back and pushed him on the road. I got over him and clutched his collar "You're not gonna escape... until I see your face" 
He covered his face with his hands and I tried pulling it away but he head bumped me and I fell sideways. "Ouchh" 
He tried getting up but I caught the back of his hoodie. I pulled his hoodie down and within a second he took out a pocket knife from his pocket and swung it at me. It cut my cheek slightly and blood started dripping. His mask opened from one end but I saw him.  
"No way... Its you" I froze seeing him. I knew it was him but I couldnt expect him to do such a thing. People started running towards us.. Even Mrs Jeon was running towards us but I froze.
He hurriedly put his mask and slapped me right across my face. Mrs Jeon comes out of nowhere and she pushes us away from each other. I stumbled and fell on the ground... my eyes fixed on the hoodie guy. He saw Eunjung one last time... she was busy checking if I was fine. I didnt even realize when ran out of the sight. 

Everything happened so fast. Seconds later, my one arm is around Eunjung who's supporting me from not falling. She was blabbering something but I had only one thing on my head. 

"It was him" I whispered
"Huh?" She asked
"I saw him. The hood guy... It was him" I looked at Eunjung and my eyes started filling up. 
"Who was he? And why are you crying?" she asked with a worried frown

"I dont wanna lose you.." I looked away and whispered lightly
"What? I just heard lose... what did you say?" she jerked my shoulder with hers
"*sigh* I said loser. Its the loser Eunjung" I looked at her. Our faces were just inches apart. It felt so close yet so far. "It was him. Jungkook"